• With 1000’s of Customer Reviews

Value for Money: 4*
Quality of System: 4*
Installation: 5*
Customer Service: 4*
Has the system performed to your expectations? The system has performed well.
Now that I can download the import and export data from United Energy I have a complete performance record for the last ten months. I have a laptop connected to the inverter to complete the stats picture, and upload all my data to PVOutput.org.

It shows my pay back time for the 5kW system I installed last year will be 4 yrs and 4 months utilising the PFIT which I just qualified for by a few days.
Inverter Brand: Samil Power
Inverter Rating: 5*
Inverter Comments:
It has performed very well, and I have had no problems at all with it.
Solar Panel Brand: Eoplly New Energy Technology
Solar Panel Rating: 5*
Solar Panel Comments:
No problems at all, and my stats on PVOutput.org are up with the best.

Geoff's Original Review (1 October 2011):

Have you bought a solar system since you got your quote? Yes
If yes, which supplier did you go with? Mark Group
What made you choose that supplier over the others who supplied quotes? Best Service
Other...
What size system did you go for? 5kW
How much did you spend? $10,000 to $15,000
Value for Money: 4*
Quality of System: 4*
Installation: 5*
Customer Service: 4*
Is there anything else you would like to tell us about your experience?
The Mark Group were exceptional in every regard except one.

Project Coordination

Initial installation visit did not have the right brackets for my roof type, so could not start.

Final installation visit was good in that they upgraded my panels from 185 watt to 190 watt, but this put me over the 5Kw limit for the PFIT, so they had to take them back to store and supply the 185s which were ordered originally.

Workmanship and professionalism were fantastic, with that exception above, and I was very pleased with the result. The installation took place in the last two weeks of September which was a very frantic time in the industry. They had a real sense of urgency to get my paperwork completed before the deadline expired. I would definitely use them again.