• With 1000’s of Customer Reviews
Person Desktop

Check Your Postcode for local solar power quotes

Review #81 of

Have you bought a solar system since you got your quote? Yes
If yes, which supplier did you go with? SunTrix
What made you choose that supplier over the others who supplied quotes? Other - see below:
Other... Originally, it was because the salesperson was very professional, but the main reason was because this company didn't use contractors, they used their own employees.
What size system did you go for? 6kW
How much did you spend? $10,000 to $15,000
Value for Money: 4*
Quality of System: 4*
Installation: 2*
Customer Service: 1*
Is there anything else you would like to tell us about your experience?
I have never come across such appalling customer service, no communication and total rudeness. If I was running this useful website to help people with their solar panel installations I would never want to recommend this company again as it reflects badly on your website also. I have expanded more in my email to you and am happy to expand further if you wish.

**SunTrix response to Lilian’s review** Whilst we acknowledge Lilian’s review we do not necessarily agree with its content. SunTrix prides itself on quality customer service, as can be readily seen by our other customer reviews. However, unfortunately we’re not perfect. This particular installation resulted in some small set-backs, mostly revolving around miscommunication between parties. SunTrix endeavoured to resolve these issues with Lilian and addressed all concerns raised.
Review Posted by Lilian from SA on 29 March 2012