• With 1000’s of Customer Reviews
Person Desktop

Check Your Postcode for local solar power quotes

Review #90 of

Have you bought a solar system since you got your quote? Yes
If yes, which supplier did you go with? SunTrix
What made you choose that supplier over the others who supplied quotes? Best Price
Best Quality System
Value for Money: 5*
Quality of System: 5*
Installation: N/A
Customer Service: 5*
Is there anything else you would like to tell us about your experience?
Only 2 of the 3 companies rang to make an appointment for a quote, the first company rang within 2 hrs of asking the second rang by the end of the day. I went with Suntrix as Howard the representative took the time to run through the whole procedure, gave me some options e.g. if I can wait an extra 4 weeks for install I can have the panels in a black frame instead of the silver colour which would look less obtrusive on my black roof. He was also willing to hold the quote for longer than 7 days as I needed some extra time to organise my financials to ensure when the time came for installation I would have the money at hand. The company has already organised a day for ETSA to come out and change the meter, just waiting for the call for the install date. So far Suntrix have shown to be a well organised, easy to deal with, professional company and based on my dealing with them so far would recommend them to anyone thinking of solar power.
Review Posted by Rob from SA on 20 April 2012