4Front Services Pty Ltd

4Front Services Pty Ltd Reviews

4Front Services Pty Ltd is a Solar Power Installation company based in Margate TAS. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Reviewers report paying: $5,000 - $9,000 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

4Front Services Pty Ltd Reviews (5)

Great company

Beau from 4front services was very helpful and patient with me as I changed my mind about 4 times, it was never to much trouble to change our system till we were happy with what we were going to get, Jake and Daniel installed our system and were very professional and polite in their work, customer service was excellent and always answered any questions we had, I would highly recommend Beau and his team

Efficient and reliable. Excellent service

The 4FRONT Team member met with us initially and we were given clear details of cost and the proposal.
There was no pressure to commit.
There was clear communication once we agreed to go ahead.
The team arrived on time, they were efficient, polite, friendly and respected our home while on the roof.
We are very pleased with our unit. It looks fabulous on our roof and our builder was very impressed with the quality and installation.
The team have followed up with us since installation and immediately answered any questions we have had.
The grid connection went ahead without any issues. We are now up and running.
We would highly recommend the company,

Fantastic Service by 4Front Services

4Front Services have recently completed a solar installation on my new house. The quote I received was prompt and extremely comparable. They installed the panels on time. They were extremely neat and tidy. The level of customer service I have received was exemplary, they ensured I understand how the system worked, assisted with setting up my app on my phone. I certainly would recommend 4Front Services for all your solar needs.

Great Product even better service

From the start of the process 4Front Services were totally professional there information , knowledge & understanding of our requirements were first class . The installation was delivered on time & being a tradesperson myself I can clearly see it of the highest standard, All documentation was completed by this company with no hiccups from safety or regulatory authorities, We have recommended this company to neighbours who have just had there install completed with rave reviews, I would highly recommend 4Front Services if anyone is contemplating solar .
Regards Dale

Quick installation

4Front's sales quoting process was professional, responsive and informative. Email responses to several queries were received within a day of being sent.
The installation was brought forward after request by the installer due to forecast rain on the original installation date. Installation of the 6.67kW system was completed in a single day by two installers. All visible components have been installed neatly. The installation regulator has since provided confirmation that all aspects of the installation is high quality.
4Front's customer service was first class.