Advanced Energy Management Pty Ltd

Advanced Energy Management Pty Ltd Reviews

Advanced Energy Management Pty Ltd is a Solar Power Installation Company based in Tullamarine VIC, Cockburn Central Business Park WA & Holden Hill SA. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Reviewers report paying: $1,150 - $9,300 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Advanced Energy Management Pty Ltd Reviews (40)

Stress free and great value

We thought the offer of paying off an interest free loan and having our panels offsetting the cost was a deal too good to refuse, and we are very happy we went with Advanced Energy Management. Their customer service has been five star and the installation was quick but well done. They have been back to check on things as well and treated our minor concerns with respect, which is terrific. Would definitely recommend Advanced Energy Management for your solar installation.

Perfect install, extremely happy

Great through the whole process, install is neat and clean. Installer could have been a but more punctual and cleaned up after himself a bit better.

All in all great work, really happy with the end result.

Fantastic Service

Awesome people to deal with, Cerin Shepherdson was such a pleasure to deal with. He made it as easy as possible for us and very well presented, he also gave us details on how the system works and what we needed to know. Will defiantly be recommending this company to everyone.

On top of this my wife was working from home on the day of install and the guys made it hassle free for her with no down time, really impressed.

Fantastic installer.

The installation was very good and they were on time and did a good job. They also did everything afterwards to help very professional.

Great Installer. Great Experience.

Some of my work colleagues had already made the investment and with the other incentives at that time it seemed worth looking into. I asked them who they used, to install their solar.
In April 2021, I looked these companies up but I couldn’t find any reasonable reviews. I had looked at companies in my local area, by just doing an internet search. I contacted a few of these companies by email. I had a range of responses to no response. One company kept ringing for an answer which was very annoying but I hadn’t made any decisions. I wasn’t comfortable.
I eventually started looking at “SolarQuotes TV”. I found the series of videos very informative. I definitely recommend looking at these before making any decisions.
I decided to ask SolarQuotes for their best three recommendations for Solar Installers in my area. I found that their recommendations weren’t even close to the companies I had selected originally.
Each of the best three were in contact within a day or two. Each company was very easy to deal with but they each had different strengths. On the early May, I finally decided on Advanced Energy Management as my solar installer.
I was in contact with James from AEM, throughout the whole process but I was also contacted via email by a few of the AEM Team. From quote acceptance through to final connection, I was kept informed of current status and what was next. Any questions I had, the AEM Team were quick to answer.
The installation team arrived on time mid-May around 8.30am and finished around 3 pm. The solar equipment was delivered the same morning before the installers arrived. The Electrician went through the plan for installation and operation, making the process simple and easy. The installers left the work areas clean and tidy.
Connection by the relevant electricity companies was late May. It has been 4 months now and my bills are lower than ever.
I hope this helps. I can honestly recommend Advanced Energy Management for installation of your Solar PV System.

Excellent experience

Sales, quoting and installation process went smoothly and everyone involved was helpful, courteous and professional. My only criticism is there seems to be a lack of internal communication amongst the staff - eg we were asked by two separate people to provide photos of our electricity bill and meter box during the quotation process despite having already provided them to a different person. Later emails after the installation requested payments that had already been made, and instructions to wait for the inspector to arrive and issue a certificate, after the inspector had been. So, many of their emails result in us having to reply and advise these things have been done/paid etc. They really need to set up a client file that anyone in the company can look at before contacting the client. Apart from those communication errors we are happy with the service (everyone at the company is very pleasant and polite) and the system so far!

Very Happy with Final Outcome

Sales / Quoting process was very good - information was forthcoming quickly and one of the sales team attended my house prior to the quote to confirm a possible issue with roof space on our garage.

The installation team were fantastic - both electricians were excellent to deal with and very clear with their communication. One of the electricians had the idea of placing the inverter under the house so it is completely out of the way - which was a great result.

Customer service was generally quite good. We had an initial issue with the installation that was rectified. The office staff were great to deal with and they helped sort out the problem ASAP.

A quick shout out to Matt who followed up once the issue was sorted - he had excellent customer service following up with us, and it was obvious that he wanted to make sure that I was 100% happy with the final product.

Highly recommended

Couldn't be happier. Great company, great team and great job!

A trust worthy company all the way.

I did quite a lot of research for more than 4 months before I was going to commit my time and money to a solar company. When I found Advanced Energy Management. They ticked all my boxes. I dealt with James, he was very thorough, informative and accommodating. I also loved the fact that they were local and I was supporting local business.

All went well with the installation. The team of tradies were polite, punctual and very respectful.
Everything from downloading the solar app to sorting out a connection glitch was handled very smoothly and without any dramas.
I just received my first full winter electric energy bill and I am over the moon wishing I really had installed years ago.
From about $7 a day I am down to 75c a day and it's winter!!
Can't be happier.

Simple, straight-forward and quality!

Connected with Andrew from Sales. Very Informative sales conversation and introduction about their company. Very straight forward and easy to understand. (I did read up a bit on SolarQuotes). Andrew was able to clarify questions and add value.

After receiving the quotes and comparing with other providers. I reached back to Andrew for questions and clarifications. He was prompt to respond (including weekends). After more conversations, Andrew tailored 3 quotes with different combinations, I picked one. Installation was scheduled and the guys were prompt, professional and got through all the work ahead of scheduled time. (One could recollect 22-Jul-2021 was a fiercely windy day and everything still went well with no dramas)

For new installations, I would like to add this:

1) Neither the Panels or Inverters are manufactured in Australia. So when Quality of panels and inverter is discussed - it just depends on product information (you can read more on Solar quotes)

2) Most installers are certified electricians (Ask for ID). Usually the service providers hire same installation company. So even if you receive a quote from different companies/service providers, chances are they may engage the same installers.

3) Read reviews about the service provider you choose and Leave feedback :) to help others.

Highly recommend AEM. (Thank you Andrew - AEM and Thank you Finn - Solar Quotes)

6.6KwH | 18 Longi Panels | GoodWe inverter.

Cheers
Sen

Great knowledgeable and responsive installer

The sales person was very knowledgeable and responsive to come up with the best design and appropriate products for our install. Despite the challenges of lockdown over the install date, the team communicated well, and did a great job on the install. Looking forward to getting the system approved and switched on!

Lowest price after 6 quotes, well reviewed

AEM quoted me the best price for a quality system. The price was significantly lower than all other quotes. Their reviews were quite high and by a lot of people, so I knew they must do good work. I haven't had my system installed yet but so far so good.

Great All round service

Advanced Energy Managment not only installed a great solar system on my property, the took the time to teach me how it works and process for incentives, all while delivering quicker than I could have hoped. This was all done while following strict government restriction, all staff had masks and were militant with hygiene. No mess left on site to speak off, even more important they took of their shoes each time the needed to enter the house.

Great Work Team, Highly Recommend

Great initial customer service

Advanced Energy Management were generally a pleasure to deal with. The sales rep was very informative and helpful, and out of the three quotes I received, the customer service at AEM was head and shoulders above the others. They have a nice table that show you for the size system you're looking at, what the different prices are for each solar panel/inverter combination.

Installation went well, installers were on time and cleaned up after themselves. My only complaint is that AEM emailed us to say that our panels etc would be delivered one business day before installation. As our install was on a Monday, I ensured I was home on the Friday to receive the delivery. After calling AEM to confirm what time a delivery would occur, it never came. We then attempted to call to find out what was going on, but as it was after hours we never got a response. It wasn't a big deal in the end as the installers had everything they needed when they arrived on the Monday morning, but some better communication from the company about the delivery would have been appreciated.

System is currently not turned on as we are still waiting for final inspections, but AEM have stated they are organising this. Will update review further when we have more information.

Attentive Staff, quick and good communication. Fast and efficient Instalation.

All good, fast and efficient.
Installation happened within days of getting our rebate approved.
We are waiting for the grid connection but will update this comment once that occurs.
AEM said that they will arrange it ASAP.

Excellent installer and overall process

The overall process with AEM was very professional and thorough. James was very helpful and knowledgeable and the only representative who came home to discuss the quote upon request and inspect the site (the others seemed unwilling as the installation looked straightforward on paper). James went through multiple options with me and I chose AEM mainly due to his diligence and the competitive quote. This was despite being informed that I had zero export to the grid which did affect the cost-return assessment (I chose to proceed anyway).

The installation went smoothly and the quality of the work (including installation of the inverter in the garage) was very good. The team cleaned up after themselves which is always good! AEM customer service managed the post-installation process well and even followed-up on the export request which pleasingly was approved on the second attempt.

All in all, top marks for AEM for the whole process from start to finish and very happy with the final outcome.

Great company, very knowledgeable and helpful, did a great job on the installation.

AEM was by far the most helpful company I encountered while seeking quotes, they were knowledgeable and readily answered all of my questions (I had quite a few!). Their professionalism was heads and shoulders above the other companies I spoke to, including our energy retailer. They provided a thorough cost breakdown for all of the inverter and solar panel combinations, which was really helpful. The installation took 2 days, they ran the wiring internally through our 2 storey house and into our garage, which wasn’t an easy task, but they did a great job. I would definitely recommend them.

Great work no problems

All organized well the smart meter was installed a week before the panel and inverter installation. The installer stayed to put the monitor app on my phone.

I was impressed with the neat layout on the wall only one ac isolate visible and all the wiring hidden from view.

The system is performing well considering we are approaching the shortest day and have some shading.

Advanced Energy Management

All was done by AEM team from start to finish very easy process

100% Recommended, install Werribee.

I just upgraded my 10 year old solar system (different company) to a larger one. I found this company through another site, the whole process was smooth and extremely informative. I have 3 phase (residential) and opted for a 10kw inverter. The workers were polite and very efficient at their job. I consider myself a very fussy person, who would only leave a positive review, if i thought the job was done to my expectations.
This definitely was the case. I absolutely would recommend based on my experience.

From Werribee Vic. Special thanks to James and Evan who went above and beyond.

Advanced Energy Management. Reliable, trustworthy, honest

James was exceptionally helpful regarding all the information I asked for. I started asking about 6.6kw and then moved to 10kw systems. I asked about cheaper products and moved onto the more high end stuff. James explained everything and made it easy for me to understand.
I decided to choose the 10kw system, using Hyundai panels and Fronius inverter. I have a multi level house and the planned layout of panels was perfect and setup is extremely efficient in design. No black spots or shades.

Ross and his team of installers did a marvelous job over the 2 days. They were very friendly and respectful. I was was impressed with their method. Truly like looked professionals at work.

Highly recommend Advanced Energy Managment.

Happy Customer

Sales reps seemed honest and knowledgeable.

Installers were excellent, very neat and tidy job, and was happy to discuss installation.

I wasn’t able to connect to grid at time of install, however when power company finally upgraded the infrastructure. I rang up and the sales rep sorted it all out.

AEM

Install team were really polite, on time and professional, the quality of the installation was good. The customer service was excellent and would definitely recommended them to anyone.

Great installer and service

Great overall service. Installation team was good but did leave some rubbish behind and trampled my small garden bed. Should have told me about it.

The install was done very well, getting the cabling from the roof to the inverter in the garage was good. Hardy notice the wiring.

Sales team were amazing as were the installers, everything took place on the agreed dates

Sales team went above and beyond, really personable and eager to help.
The installation took place on the agreed day, the team were helpful, informative and friendly and their workmanship was to a high standard.
The back office communication throughout the process was informative, quick to respond and friendly.

I have recommended them now to other people based on my experience.

Great workmanship and quote detail, bit slow install.

Very happy with the detail in the proposal and with the options I was given. Also very happy with the quality of workmanship in the install so far. Only issue was it took a long time to get an install date and the team had to go away on another project last week before completing the works so still waiting for the panel hookup and connection to grid.

Good solar experience

We selected AEM mainly on the product/type of installation quoted and pricing. The process was simple and it was encouraging to have them do a site validation visit before quoting to ensure that everything would fit in the tight space.

The installation took a little longer than originally estimated, but the end result is very good - they crew did a fantastic effort to ensure that aesthetically the installation was good.

We are still waiting for the Solar to be inspected and switched on so cannot say at this stage how much we will save but looking forward to the reduction in cost for electricity based on the estimations. We are unfortunately unable to export excess power back into the grid at this time.

good, professional, reliable company

Easy as, the whole process.

On time, quick responses to all queries.

Great Customer Service and Installation

I had completed three quotes via SolarQuote before choosing Advanced Energy Management. James from AEM by far provided the best customer service of the three during the quotation stage. James laid everything out in front of me providing me with transparency, didn’t sound frustrated when I had questions and didn’t try to upsell. AEM also came in the cheapest so I felt confident in my decision to go with AEM.
On first impressions, Dave and his team did a great job on the install. It looks neat, and I’m pleased with the result.

All went well

The quoting process using SolarQuotes is to be highly recommended. The quotes came fast and accurate.
Installers arrived on time on the installation day. Very proficient and professional installers with lots of information about the system.
Both the installer Wishan and Mathew, the company manager, were EXTREMELY helpful.

Outstanding Installer!

The AEM team is really outstanding at handling all my requests. From the quotation all the way to the installation of the system itself. When I had a little issue with the rebate in the Solar VIC system, Kelly from the team is very helpful and friendly to solve the issue.

During the quotation stage, Mathew Delaney is very passionate and cooperative. I remember he still replied to my email at 10 PM with a couple of new quotations. I was under the impression that I had to wait another day until the new quotations come back when I was about to go to bed!

The installation team was also very friendly and done a fabulous job. They didn't do what's easy for them but they did what's best for their customer. Last but not least, Karen patiently dealing with all my admins.

Very very happy with the whole team.

So glad I picked AEM

AEM was one of two companies I was referred to by SolarQuotes. They quoted less for a larger array, done sooner, with the same performance and warranty. But it was ultimately the straightforward and genuine customer service that sealed the deal.

Due to the complex nature of our site (three-storey, steep slope) it took longer than expected to install, which is understandable. The Christmas period also placed an awkward wait in between the majority of the install preparation and the panels being fitted to the roof. That said, the team was punctual and polite.

Since the system's been in place (and Origin finally fulfilled their obligations), I don't think we've paid for any electricity. I know it's Summer but it's still great to see instant results. AEM handled all of the communication with the distributor/retailer.

I feel comfortable knowing AEM is only a phone call away if I have any questions or concerns. They'll also be my first call when I finally pull the trigger on a battery.

Professional solar panel installation

Great advice with explanation of the options. Good quality products. Very punctual. Cleaned up after themselves. Polite and friendly.

Good Installer

Easy sale/quotation process by the person actually doing the install. Unlike others where the salesman turns up.

Easy install and all done in a day even though it ran over time.

Company had good technical knowledge and provided good advice. Grid connection went smoothly.

Impeccable Service - excellent communication.

If you're looking for someone to walk you through the whole process (rebate, comparison of best inverters, number of panels for your home needs) you really can't go past the guys at AEM. From the first conversation to the point of installation their communication (in writing and over the phone) was impeccable. Everyone is consistent in what they say - accounts to installers to office admin. This space is a minefield and to have experts walk you through it is very helpful.

It was very nice installer.

It was great service and all was good for that money.

Impeccable service , professional and down to earth manner

Matthew at Advanced Energy Management has had years of experience in the industry, his passion and dedication to his clients and install processes was exceptional. From the quoting phase to completion of the install Matthew was very supportive and made the experience not only easy but very informative. Matthew broke down the high tech terminology into laymen's terms and we are certainly confident to be able to manage our system and interpret the data. I would highly recommend Matthew at Advanced Energy Management, extremely professional but down to earth and friendly. Bring on the sunshine, thanks Matthew!

Fantastic local installer, well priced and super installation!

From the initial quote Cerin and his team were outstanding. They were the only installer that suggested they could go over the pool heating which I was super happy with. It meant that I could get all my panels north facing which was my preference. Price was really competitive as well.

Hermanto's contact after acceptance of the quote to explain the process was invaluable and set the tone for the install.

Then Wish, Ben, and Mick did an amazing job getting the system up and running. Special shout out to Wish, who was exceptional and explained everything I had questions about along the way.

I couldn't recommend AEM more highly to anyone looking for a local installer that knows their stuff!

Fantastic installer!

Very professional, punctual, tidy, and friendly. Customer service 10/10, the team went over and beyond to complete the installation. Could not recommend highly enough. Thank you AEM team for such an awesome job!

Great start, sloppy middle and terrible end

Great first contact with the company, they had the best quality system for the right price. Install and workmanship was perfect. But bad housekeeping and communication let them down big time. They changed the layout of the panels with no communication at all. If it wasn't for me actually getting on the roof I wouldn't of known, along with the 5 broken tiles that were not reported or replaced (had plenty spare). They also left the 2 broken tiles they did replace sitting in my garden bed along with a large metal bracket and small backets scattered in the backyard and also lots of plastic pieces in the driveway and garden bed next to where their van was parked. Along with rubbish and off cuts left in my roof space. After the install the customer service was pretty much non existent, I had to follow up twice with my first complaint, then had to follow up twice on the smart meter install. At the moment I have asked what is going on with the certs and paperwork to send to the electrical company to i can be connected to the grid. They told me I would be emailed in an hour or so with the information. It has now been over 72 hours with no response. To which I will have to follow up again. Whils I'm being honest the install of the panels and inverter are flawless

Hi Atin
We are glad that you recognise that the installation was Flawless.
We are sorry to hear that you weren’t absolutely satisfied with your experience
Thank you for your feedback as it allows us to continually improve our service.
We have conducted training with all of our installation teams in regards to communication on the day of installation and housekeeping.
It is our usual practice when replacing tiles that we discard of the tiles on the customers behalf.
Our expectation is that our Electricians customer service as as good as their installations.
We took your initial call very seriously as I understand our Managing Director visited site to more clearly understand your concerns within the week of installation.
We are an Electrical Contracting business who are passionate about exceeding customer expectations.
I have been assured by our team that you were satisfied after our return visit to site to install the smart meter (that you were aware was not going to be installed on the day of installation due to stock availability) and replacement of chipped tiles. As you are aware your system has been connected to the grid.
Unfortunately during Covid-19 we have experienced delay with Smart meter delivery and our office staff working remotely has been challenging.
We hope you enjoy the many benefits of your solar system.