Advanced Energy Management Pty Ltd

Advanced Energy Management Pty Ltd Reviews

Advanced Energy Management Pty Ltd is a Solar Power Installation Company based in Tullamarine VIC, Cockburn Central Business Park WA & Holden Hill SA. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Reviewers report paying: $1,150 - $9,300 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Advanced Energy Management Pty Ltd Reviews (19)

Happy Customer

Sales reps seemed honest and knowledgeable.

Installers were excellent, very neat and tidy job, and was happy to discuss installation.

I wasn’t able to connect to grid at time of install, however when power company finally upgraded the infrastructure. I rang up and the sales rep sorted it all out.

AEM

Install team were really polite, on time and professional, the quality of the installation was good. The customer service was excellent and would definitely recommended them to anyone.

Great installer and service

Great overall service. Installation team was good but did leave some rubbish behind and trampled my small garden bed. Should have told me about it.

The install was done very well, getting the cabling from the roof to the inverter in the garage was good. Hardy notice the wiring.

Sales team were amazing as were the installers, everything took place on the agreed dates

Sales team went above and beyond, really personable and eager to help.
The installation took place on the agreed day, the team were helpful, informative and friendly and their workmanship was to a high standard.
The back office communication throughout the process was informative, quick to respond and friendly.

I have recommended them now to other people based on my experience.

Great workmanship and quote detail, bit slow install.

Very happy with the detail in the proposal and with the options I was given. Also very happy with the quality of workmanship in the install so far. Only issue was it took a long time to get an install date and the team had to go away on another project last week before completing the works so still waiting for the panel hookup and connection to grid.

Good solar experience

We selected AEM mainly on the product/type of installation quoted and pricing. The process was simple and it was encouraging to have them do a site validation visit before quoting to ensure that everything would fit in the tight space.

The installation took a little longer than originally estimated, but the end result is very good - they crew did a fantastic effort to ensure that aesthetically the installation was good.

We are still waiting for the Solar to be inspected and switched on so cannot say at this stage how much we will save but looking forward to the reduction in cost for electricity based on the estimations. We are unfortunately unable to export excess power back into the grid at this time.

good, professional, reliable company

Easy as, the whole process.

On time, quick responses to all queries.

Great Customer Service and Installation

I had completed three quotes via SolarQuote before choosing Advanced Energy Management. James from AEM by far provided the best customer service of the three during the quotation stage. James laid everything out in front of me providing me with transparency, didn’t sound frustrated when I had questions and didn’t try to upsell. AEM also came in the cheapest so I felt confident in my decision to go with AEM.
On first impressions, Dave and his team did a great job on the install. It looks neat, and I’m pleased with the result.

All went well

The quoting process using SolarQuotes is to be highly recommended. The quotes came fast and accurate.
Installers arrived on time on the installation day. Very proficient and professional installers with lots of information about the system.
Both the installer Wishan and Mathew, the company manager, were EXTREMELY helpful.

Outstanding Installer!

The AEM team is really outstanding at handling all my requests. From the quotation all the way to the installation of the system itself. When I had a little issue with the rebate in the Solar VIC system, Kelly from the team is very helpful and friendly to solve the issue.

During the quotation stage, Mathew Delaney is very passionate and cooperative. I remember he still replied to my email at 10 PM with a couple of new quotations. I was under the impression that I had to wait another day until the new quotations come back when I was about to go to bed!

The installation team was also very friendly and done a fabulous job. They didn't do what's easy for them but they did what's best for their customer. Last but not least, Karen patiently dealing with all my admins.

Very very happy with the whole team.

So glad I picked AEM

AEM was one of two companies I was referred to by SolarQuotes. They quoted less for a larger array, done sooner, with the same performance and warranty. But it was ultimately the straightforward and genuine customer service that sealed the deal.

Due to the complex nature of our site (three-storey, steep slope) it took longer than expected to install, which is understandable. The Christmas period also placed an awkward wait in between the majority of the install preparation and the panels being fitted to the roof. That said, the team was punctual and polite.

Since the system's been in place (and Origin finally fulfilled their obligations), I don't think we've paid for any electricity. I know it's Summer but it's still great to see instant results. AEM handled all of the communication with the distributor/retailer.

I feel comfortable knowing AEM is only a phone call away if I have any questions or concerns. They'll also be my first call when I finally pull the trigger on a battery.

Professional solar panel installation

Great advice with explanation of the options. Good quality products. Very punctual. Cleaned up after themselves. Polite and friendly.

Good Installer

Easy sale/quotation process by the person actually doing the install. Unlike others where the salesman turns up.

Easy install and all done in a day even though it ran over time.

Company had good technical knowledge and provided good advice. Grid connection went smoothly.

Impeccable Service - excellent communication.

If you're looking for someone to walk you through the whole process (rebate, comparison of best inverters, number of panels for your home needs) you really can't go past the guys at AEM. From the first conversation to the point of installation their communication (in writing and over the phone) was impeccable. Everyone is consistent in what they say - accounts to installers to office admin. This space is a minefield and to have experts walk you through it is very helpful.

It was very nice installer.

It was great service and all was good for that money.

Impeccable service , professional and down to earth manner

Matthew at Advanced Energy Management has had years of experience in the industry, his passion and dedication to his clients and install processes was exceptional. From the quoting phase to completion of the install Matthew was very supportive and made the experience not only easy but very informative. Matthew broke down the high tech terminology into laymen's terms and we are certainly confident to be able to manage our system and interpret the data. I would highly recommend Matthew at Advanced Energy Management, extremely professional but down to earth and friendly. Bring on the sunshine, thanks Matthew!

Fantastic local installer, well priced and super installation!

From the initial quote Cerin and his team were outstanding. They were the only installer that suggested they could go over the pool heating which I was super happy with. It meant that I could get all my panels north facing which was my preference. Price was really competitive as well.

Hermanto's contact after acceptance of the quote to explain the process was invaluable and set the tone for the install.

Then Wish, Ben, and Mick did an amazing job getting the system up and running. Special shout out to Wish, who was exceptional and explained everything I had questions about along the way.

I couldn't recommend AEM more highly to anyone looking for a local installer that knows their stuff!

Fantastic installer!

Very professional, punctual, tidy, and friendly. Customer service 10/10, the team went over and beyond to complete the installation. Could not recommend highly enough. Thank you AEM team for such an awesome job!

Great start, sloppy middle and terrible end

Great first contact with the company, they had the best quality system for the right price. Install and workmanship was perfect. But bad housekeeping and communication let them down big time. They changed the layout of the panels with no communication at all. If it wasn't for me actually getting on the roof I wouldn't of known, along with the 5 broken tiles that were not reported or replaced (had plenty spare). They also left the 2 broken tiles they did replace sitting in my garden bed along with a large metal bracket and small backets scattered in the backyard and also lots of plastic pieces in the driveway and garden bed next to where their van was parked. Along with rubbish and off cuts left in my roof space. After the install the customer service was pretty much non existent, I had to follow up twice with my first complaint, then had to follow up twice on the smart meter install. At the moment I have asked what is going on with the certs and paperwork to send to the electrical company to i can be connected to the grid. They told me I would be emailed in an hour or so with the information. It has now been over 72 hours with no response. To which I will have to follow up again. Whils I'm being honest the install of the panels and inverter are flawless

Hi Atin
We are glad that you recognise that the installation was Flawless.
We are sorry to hear that you weren’t absolutely satisfied with your experience
Thank you for your feedback as it allows us to continually improve our service.
We have conducted training with all of our installation teams in regards to communication on the day of installation and housekeeping.
It is our usual practice when replacing tiles that we discard of the tiles on the customers behalf.
Our expectation is that our Electricians customer service as as good as their installations.
We took your initial call very seriously as I understand our Managing Director visited site to more clearly understand your concerns within the week of installation.
We are an Electrical Contracting business who are passionate about exceeding customer expectations.
I have been assured by our team that you were satisfied after our return visit to site to install the smart meter (that you were aware was not going to be installed on the day of installation due to stock availability) and replacement of chipped tiles. As you are aware your system has been connected to the grid.
Unfortunately during Covid-19 we have experienced delay with Smart meter delivery and our office staff working remotely has been challenging.
We hope you enjoy the many benefits of your solar system.