All Green Environmental Solutions

All Green Environmental Solutions Reviews

EXPERT SOLAR INSTALLATION COMPANY
All Green Environmental Solutions is a 100% Australian-owned solar energy installer which started on the Central Coast of NSW. Our family business significantly grew and now has a fleet of vehicles servicing the Central Coast, Newcastle, Lake Macquarie, Port Stephens, the Hunter Valley and the entire greater Sydney region, including the Sydney CBD, Hills District, Western Sydney, the Northern Beaches and all Southern Sydney suburbs.

At All Green Environmental Solutions, "We Know Solar" and we pride ourselves on great service, quality solar systems and renewable energy solutions.

Why use us?

• Australian Owned and Operated
  • Owner Installers
  • 12 years in business
  • 10-year warranty and guarantee
  • We’ve installed over 20,000 systems across NSW
  • Hundreds of reviews
  • Partnerships with some of the world’s leading solar manufacturers.
  • Dedicated quality service team.
  • Our after-sales service is second to none
  • The fact we don’t use sub-contractors only employees

Introduction to All Green Solar.

Commercial Solar Installation.

Reviewers report paying: $5,650 - $8,000 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

All Green Environmental Solutions Reviews (576)

4.3/5

4.4/5

4.4/5

Good quality system and a reasonable price

Took the time to negotiate a few different quotes for different systems, before finally agreeing on a 12.32kw system, using Q Cell panels and enphase micro inverters.
Installation was seamless and hassle free, guys were great, set up my enphase monitoring system. Everything is going great.

Excellent experience.

Comprehensive , timely and responsive quote.
quick installation
good workmanship that i couldn't fault
polite team to work with.

Allround excellent experience. thank you

Great Solar experience

Very happy with information provided to me regarding various systems available to me whilst choosing best system for my requirements. Install team very prompt and tidy with great communication at all times. Office staff helped with any queries before and after install. Happy with my system choice at this stage and would highly recommend All Green Environmental Solutions.

A job very well done; but there were some service hiccups

I had requested a site inspection but this was denied (I can only presume this was because I live in Sydney and they are based on the Central Coast). So not the best of starts given that the other two 'three quotes' companies made a site inspection. I ended up going back to the company after one of the other two companies could no longer assist me. I was very happy with the way All Green set out their several quotes to me, very easy to understand and all the important info was on the one page. I subsequently commissioned All Green for a 7kw system consisting of 19 Jinko Cheetah panels with micro inverters (due to some significant house shade issues). The install went very well after my initial chat with the team leader had been less than straightforward. The install team also initially failed to follow their own company covid safe policy (which being within the start of Sydney's lengthy covid lockdown was surprising). All the necessary paperwork was provided at, or very soon after, the end of the install. The system has been in place for about six weeks and everything is going well. I'm very happy with the Enphase micro inverters and the optional Envoy-S metering is great.

Original Review on 18-11-2020:

Great Solar Company

Very experienced professional company. Very quick with the initial quote with a very competitive price. Everything was explained well and changes done quickly. The solar system installation team was exceptional. On time, experienced, very professional. Spent the time to show us how to set up system for monitoring. Did a fantastic job. Total pleasure to deal with. Original ratings

8 months later we asked John: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

The total solar system installed by All Green Environmental Solutions has so far performed as expected.
Very happy with the complete solar system.

Just not happy with energy company AGL that we are with. Very dishonest. Cannot trust them. They are one off the biggest rip off energy companies.

Original Review on 24-01-2021:

Very satisfied

I got a number of quotes and All Green were the cheapest. They were patient as I refined my brief and provided advice during this process. The brief was quite specific and they installed just what I required.

A team of at least 8 guys turned up on the day they booked. I had a large installation with 2 x 5kW inverters, 2 LG batteries and lots of panels. Rain meant they could not complete on the day as the roof got slippery. They returned on a Saturday a couple of weeks later to finish off, again with a large team.

They were very polite and answered all my questions and cleaned up after the work was done. The system was up and running from then on, grid connected and everything and I have been very happy with its performance. They have not needed to return to fix anything.

6 months later we asked Richard: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

It is great to have solar energy. We have saved heaps of greenhouse gases and survived a couple of blackouts (up to 2 days long). We have learnt a lot about how the system works - noting the effect of cloudy days and how quickly the battery charges and discharges. We have an EV and a PHEV so we buy about $25 petrol every couple of weeks and the rest is free sun energy. The fast charger we had (32A) was taken off the inverters and put on the grid side, so we use the 15A circuit most of the time and generally only on the 8A setting. This is enough to keep the cars topped up.

Save time & effort, just get AGES to do your install !

I love supporting local business and AGES justified my decision. From start to finish the whole job went seamlessly. Russell in sales took the time to answer my technical questions, Wayne and the install boys were fantastic, and the admin staff kept us updated the whole time. Highly recommend.

A-Grade all round company.

These guys are amazing, quick to react to request for quotation. Was very understanding and listened to everything I asked.
Very quick but still professional installation.
Arrived on time, well presented, very polite and my favourite, cleaned up after themselves.
They didn't organise the grid connection but explained everything required to do so, very simple process, but I had problems with my retail provider. Another story and by no means any fault of All Green Environmental Solutions.
The salesperson didn't try to push a certain product and gave a reasonable install date.
I would recommend this Company to anyone and everyone.

Fantastic from Start to Finish

From my initial enquiry through to installation these guys have been great. Install happened right on schedule and Wayne was very helpful in walking me through the system and how it works. Product, Quality of Workmanship and Price were all excellent. Highly Recommend.

A very satisfied customer

Sales and quoting process was was excellent. Sales rep attended onsite for the original quote which was then refined during numerous telephone calls as various options where discussed. I was always made aware of the pros and cons of each option. Instalaltion occurred on the originally scheduled date and was surprisingly quick. The team was punctual, polite and professional and always ready to discuss the placement of various components. The tidy up after the job couldn't have been better - apart from the panels on the roof you wouldn't have known anyone had been there. Customer service throughout was topnotch. Communication was excellent - we always knew where we stood.

We have been connected to the grid and AllGreen have provided all the certifications and documentation for us to arrange feeding excess generationback to the grid

The Men Were Professional

The installation was neat and clean. They removed all their rubbish. They removed their boots when inside the house. They spoke well and did not fool around. They arrived on time and worked quickly. They explained all the issues regarding the installation with patience.

Great quality and confidence in product

I had at least 10 quotes and choose this company for a couple of reasons.

- local reputation for service
- best quality product and installation
- competitive pricing compared with string systems

The installation was only completed a week ago and I’m already seeing the benefits of solar. The team were on time and clear with the details of the job. Would definitely recommend this company!

Friendly and Professional Installer

Installation went very smoothly. The installers were very polite and professional and happy to answer any questions I had. They cleaned up at the end of the job and left the place nice and tidy.

Super Happy

I gathered quotes from around 5 different companies and All Green was the most accommodating simply and provided different solutions but most of all they , they answered all questions and were honest in their advice.
The process has been very simple, the installation was completed without any problems and the system is working as described.
All of the staff have bee professional and polite, the installers treated my house as if it was there own.

Very happy with the solution

All Green Environmental Solutions were a very good organisation to deal with. Pre-sales were very knowledgeable and happy to go into as much detail as I required. Plus, I found their prices to be very competitive in comparison to other quotes.

The installation did not go 100% to plan, but this was mainly due to the weather in Sydney over the summer - there was more rain than I can ever recall so I can see how this would cause significant delays for any solar installer. In the end, they worked a couple of Saturdays to get the job done.

I would not hesitate to recommend All Green Environment Solutions to friends and family (In fact I have already).

Original Review on 28-08-2020:

Excellent communication, no fuss installers

These guys are tremendous. Every question I had was immediately answered. The installers were polite, friendly, and left no mess. They communicated every step of the process from the go ahead from me, to a last minute text to say they would arrive early for the install. David explained how to get the most of the app clearly and went through shut down procedures.
One very happy customer.

8 months later we asked Jim: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

From a quarterly bill of $400 - $500, it is now consistently between $30-$90 per quarter. The electricity is free, I am just paying the daily supply fee of $1 ($90 per quarter). Very happy.

Quick and smooth Installation

Sale/Quoting process was fast and online. Easy to compare and also easy to choose with multiple options.

Installation was 2 months after the sale as the guys are super busy.
One day of installation, everything was done and dusted quickly and efficiently.

Apps (Tesla and Enphase) were explained once everything was connected and up and running.

Very happy with the system so far.

Original Review on 24-08-2020:

Great, hassle free installation.

Easy installation. Took all up around 3.5 hrs. Installer was very knowledgeable and friendly. Original ratings

8 months later we asked Shane: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Has performed above what we were expecting. First bill was $19 and our last bill was just under $100 ( very wet few months so solar down on what it could have been ) at this rate the system will pay itself off in 2 years..???????? very happy.

Original Review on 20-08-2020:

A good experience. All went well

Joe was very helpful from the beginning. I asked him a few quotes and with no hesitation he has done it all.

Bryce did my Solar Panel installation. Nice guy and really knows what he was doing.

My experience from the beginning till the end was very good. All process went well. Thank you Solar Quotes.

8 months later we asked Erwin: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Yes indeed. Thank you
Their service is great from the beginning to the end. There was a long wait to the installation date because they're so busy, there was another wait for the approval after installation because the power distributor is short staffed (not All Green's fault), then another long wait for the energy to come and install the smart meter. It's worth it in the end and I am enjoying lots of savings. All Green has also ensured that they are monitoring my system.

Original Review on 14-07-2020:

Done in a professional manner.

Sales/quoting process done efficiently.

Installation done punctual and tidy manner.

All the paper work done by installer for me to arrange grid connection with my electricity provider.

8 months later we asked Paul: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

The system has performed as expected with appropriate savings on electricity bills.

Original Review on 22-06-2020:

The sale/ quoting was all done by email or over the phone , which was something new as I’m use to dealing face to face but the whole process was good. The installation is on going as the inverter was not available but was contacted straight away by the office to arrange its installation. Will write another review when the system is up and running. Original ratings

8 months later we asked Mark: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

We have gone through 2 quarters of bill cycles now with our summer bill down from $1100 to $104 and the previous bill a $40 credit.So we are very happy with our system.

Original Review on 03-07-2020:

Sales/quoting process was probably the least satisfactory of the three quotes, however there was nothing fundamentally wrong with it. Only company that did not visit the site (to our knowledge)
However all concerns/queries were answered promptly. It helped us that a friend had purchased solar from this company recently and recommended them.
Installation was delayed twice. The second delay was frustrating however I think it was more frustrating for the company.
Actual instal was completely to our satisfaction. Site staff were great.
Customer service was satisfactory.
I would recommend this company to friends, however I do believe that some of their customer interaction processes could improve.

8 months later we asked Geoffrey: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Yes it has performed to my expectations. As there has been no issues I have not had any further interaction with All Green.

Fantastic installation!

Very rare you deal with a company that do exactly what they say they will do. In November I confirmed the order and an install date of 3rd Feb. Install happened on 3rd Feb and went without a hitch. Have already recommended them to two others.

Very happy customer

Quoting process made easy by sola quotes had quotes previously did not understand them till read your paper on what was important not price My installer turned up on time job was done efficiently . Finished same day any questions I asked installer we answered I would highly recommend; all green environmental solutions to any one who needs a solar system thanks guys and girls. My whole system is backed by my installer with 10 years warranty my Pannels have 12 years

Happy solar customer

Our solar system was installed on 25th January. We chose All Green Environmental Solutions to provide our system because they were one of 3 companies that Solar Quotes recommended. and the product and pricing suited our situation. The Sales Representative was knowledgeable and helpful, answering our many questions, and providing realistic solutions without being pushy. The quoting system was clear and detailed and provided numerous options, which was initially confusing, but then really helpful because we could compare different system sizes and products without having to re-quote.

Once we accepted the quote and paid our deposit, the office provided us with an installation date and sent confirmation prior to the day. The installation was seamless with the three installers completing the work professionally and efficiently.

While we have only had the system in place for a few days we are already impressed with the efficiency of the Enphase plus Jinko Solar system. Today is rainy and cloudy, but we have still produced over 13kWh of power, which is well in excess of our usage and quite a surprise for us.

Great to deal with a local company

Great to deal with at each stage. They were happy to follow up and provide information about an optimiser they fitted during the installation that wasn't part of the original offer (due to the string configuration and odd number of panels) when I had questions about how it worked.

Great installer. No issues.

Good communication, easy and quick installation. System working well. Very happy with service.

Great service and advice

We had a lot of questions going in. Gary was great, he called and patiently addressed my questions one by one.

And they weren’t all easy ones. We have hills in the East and West which will affect how many hours of sunlight we get. Gary evaluated this and gave us a conservative energy estimate including the number of years it would take for the system to pay itself off under our conditions. Because systems have dropped so significantly in price it’s still only 4-5 years which is fantastic.

We had long talks about the pros/cons of batteries and how we will eventually be able to factor our electric car into the mix.

It was clear Gary wasn’t just trying to make the biggest sale, he was both knowledgable and forthcoming and actually advised against some expensive options we were considering.

System gets installed next month so I can’t speak of that yet, but they have a fixed price and have assured me that even if it’s a tricky install the price won’t increase.

Thanks to solar quotes, you saved me a lot of time and headaches weeding out all the cowboys. Was great to start with reputable companies from day one.

Very happy!

Very good value

Wayne who installed our system was very knowledgeable. He also managed to hide the conduit into the inverter in the house's cavity wall.

Great

Looks great & doing what i bought it for. Time will tell on 1st full bill

Install of 10kw system, quick and easy

All Green where very clear on what they do. Even when they had to adjust from one phase to two phase install they had no problem. The installers where all from all green, no subconscious contractor. Very professional and quick.

Great System

Fantastic communication from Russell from the very beginning. Installation was punctual, efficient and all done with a minimum of fuss and with no mess to deal with. A great job all around!

Excellent Company with a great advice and choice

Great sales service - advised of different solutions for my solar system. All information needed to make a decision and an easy way to receive the quotes and book the installation.
Kept up to date on the install date and time in the lead up to the install.
All technicians were polite, friendly and got to work with the job.
Cleaned up after the job. Assisted with learning the monitoring app and protocol to organise grid connection.
Extremely happy with my system and the output power for my needs.
Great company to deal with all round - highly recommended.

Had 2 systems installed by All Green Invironmental Services from Central Coast. One on 31/5/2011 and one on 26/5/2011. Guess what now find out warranty only for 5 years yet we never received any info on this.

Great job

The guys who installed the system were execellent, they knew their stuff and installation was seamless. They even worked through the rain which was impressive.
However I am still waiting for a receipt of payment after two requests.

Professional installation.

Sales quoting was clear and detailed. The installation was early (good for us) and the installers polite, helpful and efficient. However, they were somewhat untidy, leaving black boot prints on both decks and rubbish scraps under the panels which will flow into the gutter system. The company offered to come back and clean off the boot prints but we managed to remove them with sugar soap and scrubbing. The grid was connected when they left. Overall we are very happy with the installation.

Our energy retailer was not ready to upgrade our meter although we gave them 4 weeks notice but that will be next Monday (12 days post-installation).

A Walk in the Solar Park

Executive Summary: All Green was very professional in the quoting process, the actual installation, and the after service.

Details: I got 3 quotes from companies recommended by Solar Quotes plus 2 other companies which my relatives recommended. I chose the following selection criteria to assess each quote:

1. Energy Harvest in Kwh - I supplied my energy needs as shown in my energy bills for the last year and each installer gave me an estimate of their recommended solution.
2. Solar Panel Quality - based on reviews of panels that were recommended
3. Inverter Quality - based on inverters that were recommended
4. Cost of Solar Power System
5. Installer's Longevity in the Business - I went to ASIC to make sure how long the installer have been in business for
6. Installer's Performance - I used Solar Quotes reviews, Google Reviews, and TrustPilot Reviews to get a balanced view of the installer's performance.
7. After sales service - This is harder to determine as not much data apart from what the Installer offers.

I told each installer to give me their best system and their 2nd best system so I ended up comparing 10 quotes across 5 installers. I gave each Selection Criteria a Weight and multiplied them against the score that I gave for each selection criteria so I ended up getting the quote from the installer with the highest Weighted Average which came out as All Green,

The Sales People from all 5 companies were quite forthcoming in giving me the information I need, including 1 company whose salesperson keeps on pressuring me to make a decision (fortunately not the All Green Sales person).

The Install Team was even better. They came early. And the team lead, David Smith, was excellent. He answered all my concerns including:

1. How the microinverters will be connected to my 3-phase power via a Trunk Cable that allows each microinverter output to be connected in a round-robin way to Phase A, Phase B, and Phase C so the whole setup delivers 3-phase power in a balanced way.

2. How the cables will come down to my meter box in a neat way. I've included a picture of my meter box beside the Solar Switches and you won't see any wires between them. David did a good job of dropping the cables through the brickwork cavity so looking from the outside the wires just disappeared.

3. How they will insure no rain water leaks getting into my roof. They had to drill holes in some of my tiles to pass through the Trunk Cable output from the microinverters. But they sealed that with a contraption that will ensure no water leaks come in the house. David only asked for 1 tile replacement on the top roof so not a lot of tile breakages. I actually had to buy 10 spares apart from my 20 spares of roof tiles which I have under the house but they were not needed, So far no water leakages have been detected, and we've had decent rain already.

David's Team came around 8:30 am and were finished by 2:30 pm. David stayed back to show me how the monitoring system works. He also discussed how I can move my water heating which currently happens between midnight and 5am to sometime during the day so I make maximum use of solar power. David's team also cleaned up and brought all rubbish with them. I was amazed that all my worries disappeared and it was really a walk in the park thanks to All Green's install team.

I would totally recommend them to anyone who wants to install a topnotch system with no install hitches.

After we paid the balance of the install, we got the necessary paperwork (CCEW) to apply to Energy Australia for a changeover of our meter to a 3-Phase net meter. Energy Australia has its own application form for the changeover so all we had to do was submit the CCEW and the Energy Australia application form, and within 3 weeks we have been scheduled for a meter changeover. As of the time of this writing, we will get the new meter in a week's time.

Responsive salesperson and professional installation

Prompt initial response and several options provided, eg. central inverter vs micro-inverter. Updates to quotes and questions also returned quickly.

Professional and efficient installation team led by Bryce (Lead Electrician). Bryce politely answered my many questions about the install.

An amazing experience from start to finish!

I was suitably impressed with how their obsession to understand my needs and give me exactly what I wanted and needed. I knew from our first contact that I would want All Green Environmental Solutions to be my solar installer, even though I patiently waited for quotes from the other two suppliers. Once I was able to see not only was I getting the best service but also the best offer, I eagerly proceed with the quote and was happy to pay my deposit via credit card with no additional fees. I went ahead with an 8.88kw system consisting of Jinko Cheetah 370w panels and Enphase IQ7+ micro inverters.

On the day of the install, All Green Environmental Solutions were easily able to deal with some of the challenges presented by my old house, and gladly agreed to run ethernet upon my request under the house to ensure my solar system was always connected to the internet. The installation team of 3 did an amazing job to safely install my system ahead of the impending rain.

I am extremely satisfied with the outcome and have already recommended several of my friends to get in direct contact with All green Environmental solutions given the outstanding job they have done for me.

Informative company

I spent several months researching as much as I could with the help of Solar Quotes and found that All Green Environmental Solutions answered all our questions, offered us several options and being the installer as well was what clinched it for us.
The installers were thorough and explained the system fully to us and cleaned up after the job was finished. Very happy with the overall experience.

Great experience

Excellent service from All Green Environmental Solutions .
Prompt quote and slight adjustment before finalising.
They provided a nice layout for the panels providing almost no visibility from the street.
The installation team was very friendly and it all went well. They set up the online account right after the installation and left the place tidy. After the install there was a bit of a slow connection with SMA Sunnyportal but they looked further into it and it improved over time. Paperwork for smart meter installation was provided in a timely manner. The provided PV system works great and the whole process was a great experience.

5 star service

As a customer new to the world of solar, this was an excellent experience. The sales person (Gary) was helpful, informative and responsive to all questions. The installation team (led by Wayne) was friendly and professional and, importantly, on time. The office staff has been efficient in providing necessary paperwork and organising installation.

I also had three quotes for the job and this company represented very good value for money for a quality product. I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending All Green Environmental Solutions.

Great Customer Service AllRound -

Great customer service by AllGreen despite a business model where you are required to lodge a deposit. This may seem an impediment, but it is not - as 2 x other NSW SolarQuotes' recommended contractors baulked because of the supposed difficulty of our site. One of these increased the price, and the other failed to tender.

Dave and his team were proficient and helpful in all aspects of our installation - 22 Jinko panels, a SolarEdge 6Kw inverter, at a most competitive price - point highly recommended.

Original Review on 22-01-2020:

A good experience

The sales / quote process was fast & efficient & very knowledgeable. We liked the idea of going with a long-standing & ‘green’, local company which they are. The installation was held up by 1/2 a day due to sickness (no-ones fault); but they arrived after lunch & it was completed quickly, efficiently & with a minimum of fuss. Impressed a LOT by the workers. They made it clear what we had to do next (not getting the credits yet) & helped set up the App. I found their service professional, courteous & would highly recommend. Original ratings

8 months later we asked Thomas: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Exceeded. Love the App associated with the system. Really great savings!!!

A professional outfit

Sales - easy to deal with and competitive pricing. Installation extremely professional and looks fantastic. After sales service already evident. Very happy overall.

Happy customer

Awesome communication. Professional installation team. Hard workers. Overall very pleased

Would Highly recommend

Would recommend All Green Environmental Solutions to anyone interested in a Solar Installation.

The sales and quoting process was seemless, Bryce and he team arrived at the appointed time and got straight to work, a couple of question on where I wanted the Inverter and Wi-Fi details and they were off and working finishing at lunchtime with a training session on my system.

They provided me with all the necessary forms to get my meter exchanged so I can sell back to the grid

Very professional from start to finish

Original Review on 19-12-2019:

Happy with our choice

We received lots of information by email from All Green, but would have preferred more personal contact by phone. Once we’d made our decision, a date for installation was set for two weeks later, which we thought was quite efficient. The installers arrived early on the day arranged. They did a very neat job and we are happy with the installation. We were replacing a smaller existing system, which All Green took away for recycling at no extra charge. All Green did a much better job than the previous installers. We were happy to use a local family company. They helped set up the app to monitor the system and find it very easy to use.
Unfortunately our energy supplier (Energy Australia) didn’t turn up as promised to change our meter and we will be waiting a couple of more weeks for that.

8 months later we asked Robert: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Yes, it’s all doing what I hoped it would. No problems to date.

Thanks for installation as requested

Thanks to All Green Environmental Solutions for the solar installation. Sales process was straightforward and installation was okay. I look forward to reaping the benefits of the system.