Alliance Electrical and Instrumentation Pty Ltd Reviews

About Alliance Electrical and Instrumentation Pty Ltd, Solar Installers

Alliance Electrical and Instrumentation Pty Ltd is a Solar Power Installation company based in Hermit Park and serves QLD. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Alliance Electrical and Instrumentation Pty Ltd Solar Reviews

We decided to upgrade to an SMA inverter so we can install batteries in the future. They were most accommodating with this request. Likewise with our request to increase the number of L brackets fixing the rails. All the guys were really great to deal with, the installation was done quickly and efficiently. I did ask that they tread carefully through the vegetable garden and nothing was damaged. We're really glad we went with Alliance.
I'm also really glad we got your advice. The information and many questions you suggested made the process so much easier,
Thankyou.
I saw their work on a friends place and it looked very neat and tidy so I decided to buy from them my friend has not had any issues with them so I decided to go alliance so far the system has been performing very well.

They were the only ones to contact me. I did get a call from another installer but could not take their call at the time, I rang back later but there was nobody to take the call and they did not get back to me so I thought they were not that interested.
As a complete electronics and solar 'dubbo', I spent WEEKS researching - on the web, asking friends with solar installations or 'mates in the industry', reading the glossy'special offers'received in the mail, etc, and finally listening to the 'spiel' from sales people from four different companies. Two of these were very professional, and the other two knew less than I did,though one,was very honest about that.

THEN I FOUND FINN !! and went back to the drawing board, wrote down ALL the questions I wanted answered,revisited those I originally sought quotes from,and also sought quotes from Finn's three recommended installers. Some of the originals did NOT appreciate the knowledge I had gained, or the questions I posed, as a result of visiting Finn's web sites, which immediately made me 'suss'.

In the end there was just no question: From go to whoa ----Alan(the boss) who did the quote; the office staff who followed up promptly, always; the 'tradies' who did the installation(and who were Alliance employees,not sub contractors),were thorough professionals. Notably everything was commenced on time,and completed on time!! AND THE PRICE !! which was NOT my prime motivator.
I HAVE NO HESITATION IN RECOMMENDING ALLIANCE ELECTRICAL TO ANYONE SEEKING A SOLAR SOLUTION.

Again, THANK YOU FINN. This was one thing, I would have liked to have been able to do, when it got down to the wire, with tightly comparable quotes.
I chose Alliance Electrical as they are a local company which not only installs solar but they are also an electrical company, so after all the solar in Townsville has finished, Alliance will still be around for any problems with the system.

Also they were such nice people to deal with that if I have any future electrical needs for my home they will be the people I shall be ringing for any work needed. I will also recommend them to my family and friends, and anyone else that may ask about the solar install.

It was a pleasure doing business with them. I highly recommend them.
Allen and John were great to deal with, they were very efficient and assured me if any problems arise they will fix them ASAP as they are local Townsville boys. The system hasn't been finalised with ergon so I can't tell my efficiency just yet. I'll find out after my first bill. I recommend alliance electrical, price was pretty reasonable too. 3kw with 5kw SB inverter $8699. Show additional information
Allan who is the owner/operator of Alliance Electrical attended home/roof inspection, provided all education/information & then installed our solar system.
Being a local establish electrical business, not fly by nighters, ensures we will always have support down the track if needed.
The solar unit was all fully installed within one week of our booking the job.
Excellent service.
Highly recommended.
Finn,
Thank you for your help. We ended up going with Alliance Electrical and Instruments as they offered a competitive price with very good products. We spoke to Alan about what we were looking for and I have and still do (as I am still asking questions) found him to be very helpful, down to earth and up front with the questions we asked plus he offered a lot more relevant information we hadn't thought of.
We ended up going with a 5kW system which was installed the Monday the week after we gave the go ahead, the system itself is performing brilliantly and looks very good. We also had Alan's team do some electrical work in the house and like the solar system they were very professional and did a great job.
Time will tell if these ratings should be modified up or down, but so far we have been thoroughly satisfied with all aspects of the purchase; costwise, installation and service. Show additional information
Alliance Electrical delivered on time, with no nasty hidden extra's. Alan came to our home to explain everything, like needing to replace our existing meter box upfront. There was no pressure. He answered all of the questions that we had and was happy to let us decide in our own time. From deposit down to watching how much electricity our panels were generating took less than a month. From initial inquiry to installation, Alliance proved to be a professional, efficient and extremely helpful organisation, including the receptionist and the electrician (not subcontractor) who installed the system. Show additional information
Alan made prompt contact and visited our home to provide first hand information and advice. He was a very credible source of information and give honest and impartial information. I would recommend Alan's company to any future customer. Show additional information