• With 1000’s of Customer Reviews

Everlite Electrical Reviews

About Everlite Electrical, Solar Installers

Everlite Electrical is a Solar Power Installation company based in Hallam and serves VIC. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Everlite Electrical Solar Reviews

Aweosme bunch of blokes, couldn’t be happier. Very neat installation, and very informative. The everlite boys Had all the time in the world to answer any questions. Show additional information
Amazing service from the guys at Everlite Electrical. Chezlin is very knowledgeable and informative, explaining the system and how it works. Everyone was very friendly and professional. Will definitely be recommending Everlite to all my family and friends.
Couldn’t be happier with the service!
I’ve been shopping around for awhile finding a system that was affordable and good Quilty, Everlite Electrical was my 3rd company to have a quote and when the salesman came he understood my budget and what I needed, customer service was excellent and and didn’t need to think twice.
My wife and I are so happy with the installation from Chezlin and his boys, they communicated with us through the whole process and cleaned up after, Chezlin took the time to run through the system and how much we will be saving over the years to come and answered all of questions we had overall service 10/10