Freedom Energy Australia Pty Ltd

Freedom Energy Australia Pty Ltd Reviews

Freedom Energy Australia Pty Ltd is a Solar Power Installation company based in Dandenong VIC & Hemmant and serves QLD. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Reviewers report paying: $2,800 - $3,180 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Freedom Energy Australia Pty Ltd Reviews (12)

Fantastic and really great service

Excellent. No queries was too much and the answer to any of my queries was fast and excellent. Personally I would recommend Them to anyone. Great job!

Quality meets affordability

They seem to be a busy company due to the no upfront cost, one of the cheapest in the market. Quotes and installation were prompt. Customer service is average.

Best Value for your money in the State

Steven D Was excellent to deal with and was very quick with providing a quote for a Growatt 6.6 solar system they came in almost $2000 cheaper than the nearest rival

Micheal and his team of 6 did a great job on the installation they cleaned up after themselves and where very helpful in showing me how it all works and downloading the phone app. They also arrived on time and very nice to deal with especially when it came to showing me the best position to install the panels for maximum sunlight..

The Admin team who stayed back after hours to answer my questions a big thank you.

Sean you have a great team at Freedom Energy and 5 friends have also installed because of the service and workmanship. I will continue to recommend family and friends to use your company..

Kindest Regards

Well done to all

Great System at a great price using the best quality panels available

Awesome sales, explaining and answering any questions I had very promptly. INstalled 2 weeks after confirmation

Awesome

The entire process was pretty good right the way through. There were some small hiccups with the installation but these were fixed without me having to lift a finger.

They were an absolute pleasure to deal with.

Very professional through out the process

From my first chat about solar to the final stage i have to say the company was very professional. After the final stage i have been able to go back and get advice and fees back.

Our institution was done in professional way and Sean Kelly kept me updated all the way.

Sean and the team have done a fantastic job would highly recommend to family and friends. They made sure that my grid was the best price we could get and we have not received a electricity bill since installation we are always in credit.

fantastic installer

The professionalism was fantastic dealing with Freedom. The issue was the paperwork side for the Govt rebate. This wasn't freedom's fault. Would recommend these guys.

Great Service

Steven from Freedom Energy Australia Pty Ltd was great on giving us the quote and explaining the technical side of the system.

Installation was punctual, polite and was tidy. They cleaned up well and explained how to setup the wifi monitoring of the system.

Customer service was very helpful throughout the whole process. Priya and her team helped me out from application of government subsidy to getting the system connected to the grid.
Tom and his crew were professional, helpful and friendly. All questions I asked were answered in a lucid manner, this was a pleasant change when dealing with technical people. They went about and did their job in an efficient, organised manner. I was surprised that the whole task took only 4 hours, from their vehicles rolling up to seeing 2660 watts being generated, cloud and shade notwithstanding.

I have already recommended both Solar Quotes and Freedom Energy to several neighbours who came over and asked about the installation.

Let's hope Origin Energy can do their part with the same efficient speed.