GoRun Solar

GoRun Solar Reviews

GoRun Solar is a Solar Power Installation company based in Coopers Plains and serves QLD. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Reviewers report paying: $3,700 - $4,700 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

GoRun Solar Reviews (24)

Amazing Customer Service

Excellent customer service and very flexible with the installation process. Highly recommended to everyone. Value for money and affordable pricing with high quality products.

Excellent service

Go run solar company is a very professional company.Customer service is best.Installation is perfect.Highly recommended.

Good value for money and excellent customer service

We were after a replacement rooftop system - and the sales and quoting process was excellent. Pleasant sales guy came to site, actually took the time to check things out properly and what we required. Cost effective quote. Installation was well communicated, punctual, and I was impressed with the care they took. Nice and tidy job.
Customer service has been good. They ensured everything was working well and have followed up on all queries promptly.

Amazing service overall

GoRun Solar provided exceptional service not only during the installation of the solar panels but also after-sales service. Trusted service provider and timely communication throughout the process. Lot of my friends have been serviced by GoRun Solar and all of us are happy customers. Would certainly recommend GoRun Solar to anyone who is considering to get solar panels!

Excellent advice, competitive price, prompt installation

Recommended by colleagues, compared very favourably with the majors. Didn't try to up-sell to something we didn't need. Install prompt, professional, mostly tidy. If I was picky they could have done a little better picking up debris on our driveway. Overall won't hesitate to recommend to other friends.

After years of putting it off, we finally got solar!

We have long wanted to reduce our carbon emissions and embrace solar, but the industry just seemed so full of shonky companies and deals that sound too good to be true. That we just never felt confident moving beyond the early research phase. But having heard great things from our neighbour who had a system installed by Go Run Solar 4yrs ago we decided to see the process through. I personally met with 3 companies who all had great reviews on Solar Quotes and came highly recommended by family and friends. The first company (a local electrician who does solar installs) came in at $6,333 for 6.6kW. The second company (a large energy retailer) came in at $5,220 for 6.6kW. Go Run Solar came in at $4,300 for 6.6kW including upgrade to black rails and clips. All companies quoted on Fronius Inverter and Jinko Panels (or equal).

Go Run Solar impressed me with their depth of knowledge and their informed and balanced answers to my many questions. They offered real world advice that went beyond just the install and included great tips on how to get the best out of our system moving forward. The install had to be rescheduled due to a week of heavy rain and I was kept informed the entire time. The customer service from quote to completion has been first class. They even called me the day following install to check my house and yard was left clean and tidy and to see if I had any questions. Absolutely exceptional!

We were very happy with the process and would highly recommend you chat with Michael at Go Run Solar if you’re considering solar, or even if you just have a few questions. A great company to deal with. I feel so very relieved!

You will never go wrong with go run solar

Very professional.. it was all worth the deal. Excellent throughout the process of the installation

No stress process

Jay was very helpful and knowledgeable at our meeting, great price for quality system. Very high level of customer service. Installers were very professional and polite. Very Happy

Excellent service

We are very happy with service provided by Go Run Solar and received good support and great advise choosing the right solar system and Installation done on time and very polite and we highly recommend Go Run Solar.

Excellent Service

Our experience with Go Run Solar was faultless from start to end. Jay was our main contact and he was very professional. We are more than happy with our system and the team at Go Run Solar.

Excellent installer.

Michael the sales person was very knowledgeable and honest. Installation went perfect. Very tidy. Great customer service. All my enquiries were answered immediately.
HAPPY WITH THE INSTALLATION

For every question I had, they were able to answer and more. They gave me all of the information I needed and I am very glad I chose Go Run Solar. Everyone was very friendly. Obviously Solar Energy isn't cheap, but even after a short time, it is starting to pay for itself. They offer good prices and it will pay for itself. I am extremely happy with my purchase and strongly recommend you to get Solar from Go Run Solar. I have told all of my friends about it, and they are all happy with it too. They made setup easy, and helped through the whole process.

Original Review on 01-04-2020:

Great company to deal with

Great customer service. Good quality systems provided at good price. Good installers. Original ratings

8 months later we asked Jason: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Yes all working well

Professionals - Great Price and an Exceptional Service

Finally got my old panels replaced by professional installers from Go Run Solar. Fabulous and hassle-free service from start to end. Jay, Michael and the team were extremely helpful and professional to the core.
Work completed -> The installation team upgraded the switchboard and installed panels (two-storey) on a hot and humid day. Pictures of the installation work were handed over.

Highly recommend these guys.

Best wishes to the team, as always.

Thank you.

Srini

Worth the money

Jay from Go Run solar was awesome. He explained all the options we can go for and provided a very good qoute.

Excellent service, quick response

Communication with the team was quick and to the point. The installation went very smoothly and completed in around 3 hrs. Setting up the Fronius Primo system was a bit confusing, but one call to the team and the app was up and running in no time. Grid connection was arranged by them and completed within the timeframe. The output has been excellent and less than 2 weeks later, I can already see savings.
There have been no issues at all until now.

Top Product backed by an exemplary team.

Big Shout out to GoRun Solar.

I had my system installed 2 years ago and the installer from the Sunshine coast, I shan't name them that wouldn't be "Smart") Anyway they installed a 6.6kw 3 phase Fronius System. The WIFI was never set up by the installer. Despite several requests to return and set up the wifi and smart meter they sold me (which I probably didn't really need given
the size of the system) I was to be continuously let down and eventually gave up.

Skip forward two years and I was in the market again for my daughter who had recently moved into her new home and wanted Solar. Being dad I was asked to check out the market. I was drawn to the first rate reviews of GoRun Solar and met face to face with Ray. A charming gentleman who explained everything they offered in layman terms. The systems they offer are top spec and extremely competitive.

They fitted my daughters system very quickly indeed. Just over two weeks. The process was smooth and the installers polite and tidy. My daughters meter box was dated and required additional work for it to be compatible for installation. Jay kindly rectified this at no extra cost although it was at extra expense to the company.

In addition to my daughters excellent experience, I happen to mention to Jay my own issue with our installer and the lack of monitoring by Wi-Fi. which they failed to set up. Jay organized his colleague Michael, another charming helpful chap to come to our home and take the time to set up what another company failed to do. How's that for service!

Fitting a system that may on occasion require some attention is not good when the after sales service is shoddy. And can cause angst and lost time and frustration. Therefore do yourselves a favour and give these guys your business. You wont be disappointed. Thanks guys, top work. Keep it up.

Sales was not pushy, and offered a great price straight away. Installer contractor was very professional, and provided great advice.

Sales was not pushy, and offered a great price straight away.
Installer contractor was very professional, and provided great advice.
Customer service called me a week after to check how things are going.

Fantastic Installer

So punctual, helpful and trust worthy people
Easy to communicate

They know customers needs

5/5

Recommend

Got solar panels installed through this company and was very impressed with them. They weren’t pushy and sent a representative to come and speak to us and ask us questions so he could figure out what would suit our family and know what we actually needed, instead of trying to push bad quality product onto us like some other companies.

Highly recommend their service and promptness

From first call till install I knew everything was in good hands. Jay has good knowledge about products and market and spent good time explaining in detail about the product. Installation went smooth and on time. Had some issues with AGL. Support with go run solar was prompt and David was very helpful in sorting out the issues and providing info that I needed.

Pure Satisfaction

The Team at Go Run Solar made sure that safety of their workers came first and did not take any short cuts installing the system. I was very pleased with how the whole operation when and I would 110% recommend them to friends and family. From the intial meet to get a quote to the end of the installation has been very professional and most importantly not pushy to drive a sale or get you to buy with them.

Thank you Go Run Solar and wish you guys all the best in the future.

Great Installation

Install perfectly as I’ve been asked and looks great on my roof. Installed was great and very quick didn’t even take half day. Customer service is great as always through buy till installation process. Keep it up good service and providing great equipment as customer required. Good jobs team and congratulations to having great installer team to get in smooth and nice service.

Thank you once again for everything.

Great solar installation!

The sales process was made smooth by Michael with great advise and service. Very competitive pricing given first up which easily beats most other companies given the quality of panels, inverter and materials used. The installation team were awesome, came in early and had everything ready to use well before midday! Highly recommend Go Run Solar.