Greenhouse Solar and Electrical

Greenhouse Solar and Electrical Reviews

Greenhouse Solar and Electrical is a Solar Power Installation company based in Wodonga and serves Vic. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Greenhouse Solar and Electrical Reviews (6)

Best on the border

Danny and his team did an absolutely amazing job for me on my home, I cant recommend them enough, they were reliable, professional and did the job in an amazingly quick time frame. They have done 2 other homes for me and I will continue to use Greenhouse on all of my projects from now on, as I said the Best on the Border.

Couldn't be happier

Daniel was easy to deal with, always happy to answer our questions and knowledgeable, would deffinatly recommend

Great installer

They did everything I did have to do a thing excellent service I say again excellent service highly recommend

Fantastic

110% recommend, prompt and very professional, the system is exactly what is required and recommended by the team, do yourself a favour and use these guys for you’re new install
Danny was one of the first suppliers we contacted and he stayed in contact with us for an extended period until the system was installed on Saturday (10Dec16). He was able to cut thru the hype that other suppliers told us and offered a range of options until we settled on 14*255W Hanover Deutsche panes and a 5 kw Zeversolar inverter.

He arrived to install when he promised and the installation was done in a day and he departed leaving no evidence he was there, except a working solar system.
Dan was mentioned by you and was the only one that listened to my desires and provided promt feedback and pricing