Hardware Issue Supplier Name Withheld Reviews

Based on 1 review

About Hardware Issue Supplier Name Withheld, Solar Installers

Here is where we upload feedback received where we interpret it as an Inverter and Panel brand issue rather than an installer issue and as such do not disclose the installer name.

Hardware Issue Supplier Name Withheld Solar Reviews

Bought the solar system from this supplier as they appeared to be a local provider with an outlet set up in the town. Once the solar boom finished they left town and when I needed a warranty follow up for a faulty inverter it took over 8 weeks to get a replacement inverter under warranty and there appeared to be no urgency to assist at all. After the new inverter was installed I did not receive any follow up or paperwork instructions for the new inverter. I complained in writing about this poor delivery and there was no care factor from this business. Now another problem has occurred with a Low Riso reading and after phoning for assistance I was told it would take over two weeks to service a known problem. Will not recommend Horan and Bird for any sort of solar product.

His claims that we left town (Ayr) once the solar boom finished is completely incorrect.

We have 3 full time staff in Ayr since 2013. (it is also my home town where I was born and my Mum and Dad still live there)

My Brother still runs the Burdekin region today.

Ayr is only 80km from our Townsville Head Office.

We attended site 9/8/2016

Sent a warranty claim to ABB (waited for new inverter to arrive)

The replacement Inverter arrived on 20/9/2016

We replaced the inverter on 22/9/2016

That is as good as we can do.

This is also not 8 weeks.

With regards to his other problem with Low Riso.

5/3/2018.

We have attended site, tested all his panels (Trina) and are currently awaiting some replacement panels.

We are claiming them under warranty also with Trina Solar. "