Interactive Solar Pty Ltd

Interactive Solar Pty Ltd Reviews

When it comes to the integrity of your roof and the solar installation as a whole, Interactive Solar is a firm believer in our core principles of great service, quality workmanship and affordability for all our residential and commercial projects.

Clean Energy Council Approved Solar Retailer.

Interactive Solar has committed to raising the bar within the solar industry by signing on to the Clean Energy Council solar retailer code of conduct. If you are in the market for a solar system and are looking for a company that will provide a high level of service and quality, choose a clean energy council approved retailer. For more information visit www.approvedsolarretailer.com.au

Interactive Solar Accreditations.

• Clean Energy Council Approved Solar Retailer

• Clean Energy Council Member

• TESLA Certified Battery Installer

• In-house installation teams (No sub-contractors)

• Multiple 5 Star reviews

From initial contact through to installation and beyond, our promise to our valued clients is;

• We employ our own in-house installation teams which consists of licensed electricians, electrical apprentices & roofers. We believe a premium and quality installation is the defining factor.
  • Our solar sales consultants will always put the needs and requirements of all our customers first. Being up front and honest in everything they do or any information they relay.
  • The quote will be the final price with no hidden or extra charges
  • Interactive Solar will only use reputable and well established brands that have a lengthy track record.
  • Interacting and supporting our client base well after their installation has been completed

Reviewers report paying: $2,500 - $4,300 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Interactive Solar Pty Ltd Reviews (17)

Excellent Service

I have used Interactive Solar to install a solar system at the business I manage, and I was so impressed with their helpfulness and professionalism that I then employed them to install an additional system and Tesla battery at my home. The installation at the work site was time critical as minimising power outage and freeing up our limited parking area was important - the crew was quick and efficient and delivered what they promised. With my home installation, the support and patience of the office/operational side of the organisation was paramount in overcoming and meeting strata concerns.

Honest quality service with a quality product

I did my research with a lot of companies and products. Interactive Solar were the only ones that gave me the honest information with proof to back it. Service was amazing and the job was done clean and professional. I even had a roofer mate check the work afterwards. I can’t recommend enough. Thank you

Great job

Nothing to complain about, I was supported during the whole process, installation was fast and clean.

Excellent value for money.

Whilst all three Companies that gave me a quote through SolarQuotes were prompt with their quote, polite to deal with and did not put pressure on me I chose Interactive Solar as they were Local to me and came in with a substantially lower quote than the other two. Their Sales Person was lovely to deal with and answered all my questions over numerous phone calls and emails.They reconfigured my system twice with no issues. I did my home work and knew which Solar Panels and Inverter I wanted and got all three Companies to quote on that. I went with the medium system. Chinese over European simply because the Chinese are of similar quality in my opinion and have the same warranty or better and they are far cheaper. I also chose the Longi Panels because they had black edges which blended into our gray roof. Both my Solar Panels and Inverter were chosen from the graph on the SolarQuotes sight.

In respect to installation. The Installation Team from Interactive Solar arrived promptly on the specified day and did not stop until the job was done. They were very friendly and happy to answer any questions I had. As part of the quote they removed our old pool solar heating to make way for our new Solar Panels. The Inverter was very neatly wired and the Solar Panels placed on the roof neatly and in the position we agreed upon. My only criticism is that the Solar Panels are not straight. They have a wave in them. I pointed this out to the Team Leader who said that is the best they could do and was in line with CEC Guidelines. I cannot confirm this as the CEC does not publish their guidelines on their website. At the end of the day they left my place spotless.

Interactive Solar provide me with excellent Customer Service from Maria in Sales who answered every question I through at her in a timely and friendly manner. She also arranged all the paperwork in respect to the grid connection and meter upgrade with our energy provider and retailer. The Installation Team of Dave, Uno, Ash and Michael did the job in a very professional manner including wiring my new Solar System to the Meters and activating it.

I still believe the tracks on the roof that the Solar Panels are attached to can be put on level or at least straight. However I am assured they cannot be. I have walked around my neighborhood and all the Solar Panels I have seen are straight. I missed this when Interactive Solar was putting the tracks on the roof. I suggest anyone getting a new Solar System installed watch this step very carefully as once the Solar Panels are on it is not a good look if they are not straight and the Installers will not fix this.

Finally I would like to thank Finn and SolarQuotes for their great site. Without it I would still not have Solar on my roof.

Highly Recommend

From our first contact to the completed installation we had a faultless experience with Interactive Solar. They quoted us a high end inverter with mid range panels to suit our budget. Installation was completed in a timely and professional manner. Follow up calls were made after installation to make sure we were satisfied and all instructions and warranties provided. Overall I would have no hesitation in recommending this local company.

Awesome to Deal With

I cannot say enough about the dealings with Interactive Solar. From Start to finish they where so helpful and friendly, they arrived on time for the installation, Installed the system (13.3kw with Fronius inverter) very promptly. The installers were so helpful ,explaining everything and even installed an app on my phone so I could see what power it was generating plus numerous other things. They left leaving the work place spotless. I would most definatly recommend Ineractive Solar to anyone, they made everything easy..

10kw Solar system

The sales process was great and not pushy. Answered all my questions or followed up the next day if did not know the answers .
Installation was great and efficient. It looks great.
Arrived on time of day of installation and finished by mid afternoon. They did all the paperwork for grid connection.

Great service and price from Interactive Solar

Berta from Interactive Solar provided friendly, knowledgeable customer service, answered all questions and was not pushy in her sales approach, she also visited the site. Their price was also the best quote by a considerable amount. This enabled us to afford a higher quality Fronius Inverter. The installation team were courteous,efficient and tidied up well.Recycling options for old panels also available.Grid connection organised also by Interactive Solar.

I dug pretty deep and this company came out best

I got numerous quotes from this Solarquotes website and from various others suppliers via google and other advertisements that I came across. I would have to say - the quotes from Solarquotes were all remarkably expensive in comparison to the various other quotes I got and the companies quoting generally weren't very switched on. Apart from one it was slow going waiting for them to come up with a price.

I tried some of the companies offering the super cheapy deals that you see advertised here and there, but was eventually put off by the terrible reviews that I read about them here on Solarquotes and in other places. (thanks Solarquotes)

I finally came up with Interactive Solar. The salesperson was very relaxed and helpful. The quote they sent me actually itemised the various components and costs - which other companies had declined to do. The price they came up with was actually better than the cheapy companies when I specified the exact panels and inverter that I wanted. The final price was about 2K less than anything offered to me via Solarquotes.

Great system. Answered all my questions

Left the place clean. Very knowledgeable and quick to install

Great overall service!

Got my solar panels and solar roof ventilation from Interactive Solar. So far the experience have been good from the beginning right up till installation and finalization of paperwork for my energy retailer. Berta was fantastic. She was prompt and has never failed to respond to any queries that I had.
The guys who did the install were also friendly and courteous. They dropped off the stuff the day before and started the job on time the next morning. One of them also answered a couple of queries I had, and he also provided further explanations which was beneficial knowledge. They also helped to setup the wifi connection to the inverter for the app as it wasn’t as simple as it seemed. They also cleaned up after the work.
Right after installation the following day, Berta filled up all the necessary paperwork and sent that to my energy retailer. All in all, the experience was worry and hassle free. Systems are connected and everything seems to be running well.

Original Review on 04-08-2019:

8 months later we asked Kirankumar: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Good Quality Insall

Berta from sales was very helpful and polite.
Installation was on time and completed in good order installers were polite and tidy.
Grid connection is being organized for the next few weeks
So far everything is going well, very happy, thanks Berta.

Great job

Sales rep turned up on time and was very helpful with all questions.install was done on booked day installers cleaned up and removed all rubbish on completion.

All paperwork lodged and grid connection done by installer.
Very professional, no pressure, went above and beyond to ensure cables hidden in a difficult situation. Would recommend to anyone.

Quality product and unbeatable service.. thumbs up

From the initial quotation (site visit)
Negotiations
and after sale support
I have to admit Interactive Solar has been an absolute please to deal with.
The price was a lot cheaper than any of the other quotes and the 4 man Team of Installers kept the site clean.
I Definitely recommend them.