Pedleys Electrical Service

Pedleys Electrical Service Reviews

Pedleys Electrical Service is a Solar Power Installation company based in Raceview and serves QLD. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Reviewers report paying: $3,700 - $8,000 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Pedleys Electrical Service Reviews (35)

4.0/5

Clean and tidy

Guys did a great solar panel installation for my nana in Ipswich!

Very bad Customer service, wasting money

Too much money , very bad customer service. Not quality system..

Best installer out there

This is the easiest recommendation I have ever made. As an engineer I love my research. I happily spent several months sifting through installers until I found Pedleys. I found their knowledge of their products and their trade to be excellent. It was very obvious that these guys have been successfully installing solar systems for a long time and were not going anywhere. This is important to me if I ever need to claim a warranty.

Once I signed up they were very quick to get to the install and did a tidy and professional job. They were safe in their approach to the rooftop install and took into consideration things like inverter proximity to gas bottles. They helped me with finance options and organised the grid connection without hassle.

I have had this system for 18 months now and it has never given me a single minute of issues. I have recommended Pedleys to friends who have all had good experiences and have come back to thank me. I'm very very happy I used them.

My perfect installation

My solar experience started of with so many calls from so many different companies. Lots of them new and after looking into it they had traded under different names before which seemed dodgy, and promising the world and wanting cash up front to start. I had a broker called Elias call me and had everything, finance included sorted within a few days and now I’m connected to the grid 3 weeks later and making some coin. I couldn’t be happier with pedleys. Easy to deal with, super professional and a super neat job.

Super professional and efficient service - highly recommended

Very happy with Pedley's Electrical Service and I want to acknowledge the terrific job they have done. The team is very professional, great communication and customer service from the start to the end. I highly recommend Pedleys to anyone looking to go solar. Big thank you to the Pedleys team !

Fantastic Install !!

The team that performed my installation were polite, respectful and honest from start to finish! The final product is performing at exactly what I was quoted, if not better !!
All my questions were answered thoroughly, and the team in the office are very responsive. 10/10 recommend

Great product and service

I used Pedleys Solar because I was able through Solar Quotes to compare panels and inverters in my quotes and they had the ones that I thought were good - the service was great - and the installation was on time. They also helped organise the grid connection after the install.

Terrible Customer Service

Took 3 months to have our inverter replaced under warranty. Had to keep following them up every step of the way. Inverter worked for 9 days and is not working again. Phone line just rings out and you can't leave them a message (not that they return them anyway)
They don't reply to the online chat or the emails you send through either.
The worst customer service I have ever experienced.

Don't waste your time show all good at sales when it come to installation and getting it switched on 10 weeks later still waiting

Is a company that has a hot sales team not bad installers even though they help themselves to drinks out of the garage still have not turn the system on after 10 weeks the owner of the company does not answer his phone calls Queensland gets upset when you leave a review that's honest on their website they give you a courtesy call or promises and no-go still waiting current affair would love it

Review removed at the request of the reviewer

Learn More

Dodgy company and terrible after-sales service

They were very responsive during sales and have made us believe that they're a big company with their own installers and excellent after-sales customer care.

We signed and come installation date (2 Dec 2020), a rude installer came who even gave us his own business card. He couldn't complete the monitoring system installation and rudely told us to just call the IT dept.

Weeks and weeks and numerous unreturned calls after, our monitoring system is still not up and running.

We're extremely disappointed and very worried on how a warranty claim will be handled.

Terrible customer service

The quoting process went fine, our money was collected promptly.

The installer was 6 hours late with no apology.

The system sits unused on our roof for 6 weeks so far as no inspector has been.

Pedleys has not returned phone calls, emails or texts. Have not been provided with Certificate of Electrical Safety.

A little early to to be able to rate the quality of the system. So far I am very happy with the service

Sales process a little overdone
Installation very good.
They have helped me with organising the grid.

Great Service

The sales and quoting process was great from all of the companies. I did some independent research as well so I could understand what was being quoted and how to evaluate these based on our needs.
Pedleys we’re responsive to my numerous questions. The installation went well without any hitch and I was consulted about positioning of cables and the inverter.

Original Review on 30-12-2019:

Installed on time considering time of year

Sales process okay.
Installation could have been better. We had to tidy up after installation.
Grid connection should happen tomorrow.

8 months later we asked Helena: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Very happy, performed to all our expectations.

Fantastic service, installation and customer service

The information given when we asked about the solar system was given showing empathy and consideration for our needs and circumstances. They were professional and helped in every way that was possible. The installation was completed in a timely and efficient manner and they went out of their way to help us. The after sale service has be excellent wth the help and guidance shown. I would highly recommend Pedley for the sales and quotation process as well as the installation of the solar system and the excellent and professional customer service.
So far I'm very impressed with the power these panels are giving me on a daily basis.
I couldn't be happier with my choice.

Good service and quality

Had 5 quotes and Pedleys was recommended to me so got a quote and looked at all the quotes and what they were supplying and decided that Pedleys was the one to go with.

very good product, good efficient service and they do asbestos installation

very good product, good efficient service and they do asbestos installation

Competitive pricing.

Entirely process was smooth and very efficient!

I was on a very tight budget, I spent a little more than I hoped for but no one could offer a warranty like these guys could. Definitely worth the bit of extra money

Great people, even better workmanship

Had a great insall the other day.
Very happy with the people and the quality of everything

Disorganised installer

Sales person was very good but that is where it stopped. The process after I paid the deposit was very messy & i had to continually chase them up. I think they somehow got me in their system twice & kept getting confused. I had to chase them regularly & they seemed to have no real handle on the progress. The installation of the panels, was very good but the new switch board took ages & again i had to chase them. From payment of deposit to completion of install was about 75 days & it would still be going if i hadn't been reminding them.

Original Review on 30-05-2019:

System is working very well. Original ratings

8 months later we asked Garry: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Yes. However the conditions can play havoc with large variations from day to day. On a clear warm day it has produced 40 kW but the weather has been smokey, scattered clouds or heavy clouds with rainfall. The variation can be 15 - 40kW from day to day. Frustratingly the conditions have been mainly on the downside. I have not been able to realise the systems full capacity since we installed it last May. Would like to have one week of perfect weather. We have never had to pay a bill but the Rebated amount in inconsistent. The heavy rain does however clean dust from the panels. With the drought dust has been constant and heavy.
It is a 6.6kW system.

Helpful Installer

The salesman was very pushy and wouldn't listen to what I wanted in the way of budget, kW system and brand of panels and inverter. In the end I finally signed off on the panels brand I wanted with the inverter brand (Sofar) they push for and a price I was happy with. The installers came out to install the system, the installer was extremely polite and helpful, but the panels and the inverter were not what I signed off on. After installation I contacted the salesman about it and he advised that he was not aware of the change (great communication there) and neither was I for that matter (excellent customer service - NOT!), and the salesman advised that I was given a mid level system for a low level price. I am not convinced that Growatt is mid level and I have never heard of Akcome (the brand Pedley's push for). Great no fuss installation but terrible customer service.

Another happy customer

Hi Dennis,

Thank you for attaching the link as discussed. We would also like to say thank you for your time and effort, to see us yesterday. Your product presentation was easy to understand, and the professional nature in which you did it, is a credit to you.

My wife and I will talk some more about it over the weekend, and once we have come to a decision, we will contact you.

Kind Regards

Devon Roma

used based on mates similar installation and service back up locally

Solar quotes helped me decide, only 2 companies out of the 3 provided a quote.

green were very good but in the end I used Pedleys because they had installed close to me 6 months previously and my mate had been very happy with the system installed

Review removed at the request of the reviewer

Learn More

Friend and efficient

Got an initial quote on Friday and system installed following Saturday. No pushy sales people, all contact was professional, everyone turned up on time and they did exactly what they promised. Happy so far, and love the electricity meter going backwards.
The installation and service from Pedleys Solar has been exceptional. From Initial contact sales representative Martin to final installation guy James was outstanding.

I would have absolutely no issues in recommending them to anyone who would be interested in installing solar panels.
The sales representative Martin was outstanding considering all the questions I threw at him over 6 months of research.
James the installer was brilliant and completed the job in a day with his offsider.
The installation was very professional with James also taking time out to explain all about the system.
The only small fault I found was the communication with Pedleys office staff.
Would defiantly recommend Pedleys for any Solar installation.
To start with Martin and dealing with office ladies Laura and Maddison was just a breeze.
Installers ; Callum, Tyler and Isac were just fantastic and very quick and tidy!
Very Happy customer!
Excellent service. Sales team was very informative for both myself and my parents. Would recommend then to everyone
Jeremy Pearce was extremely professional sales person.