REA Global and Solar Reviews

About REA Global and Solar, Solar Installers

REA Global has been part of the solar industry in Australia since 2006. Beginning as Renewable Energy Advisors, we have worked with some of the largest solar power manufacturers, designers and construction firms throughout the world advising on the design and construction of small and large-scale Solar Power Plants.

Our Solar Division is proudly Australian Owned and Operated servicing clients throughout Queensland. Our offices are located throughout Queensland with our headquarters in Capalaba, Brisbane.

Our team of solar experts are all in-house working directly for the company to ensure our installation process and customer service match the quality of our world leading solar power systems. REA Global Solar Division is part of the REA Systems network.

When purchasing an LG solar system from us our clients get access to our full electrical range at massively reduced rates. Here are some of the other products we offer: LG Air-Conditioning, LED Lighting, hot water and pool heating, all electrical and data communications, security and intercoms, smart home automation and energy load profiling.

We are the most experienced solar teams in the country with over 30 years combined experience in the solar industry. We offer free energy assessments and quotations for all inquiries and before we start recommending any solar system we perform accurate load profiling to maximise your return on investment.

All of our solar systems come with a free 6 month maintenance report and load profile analysis, which is all part of the customer guarantee we provide. As a company we are proud of each and every solar system we design and install and have now reached over 2000 solar power installations for Residential and Commercial applications in Queensland alone.

REA Global and Solar Solar Reviews

My neighbour and I both installed an REA system together in January this year. Reduced price on buying 2 at same time. His sales pitch was that our quarterly bills would be $50. My neighbour does not work and I do work. We are with different providers. Our bills have remained almost the same as when we had no solar! And both bills within a few dollars of each other. Customer service is non existent. We have been trying for months to have a discussion, but once they received our money they are no longer interested.

We have received the odd email promising to contact us and 7 weeks later we have to email them again. Michael promised to come to see us at end of October and stated they would bear the cost of installing extra panels. Again, nothing. No response to last email. We would not recommend REA to anyone.
We had our solar system installed by REA solar two weeks ago and i had to post this review. I waited to see if i would get the power that I needed as i was quite skeptical about buying less panels than other offerings however they were rated higher and did not want my roof covered in panels so i took their advice. I have 12 panels on my roof and i have been beating my neighbours system that has his roof covered in panels by around 2-3 units every single day its amazing. I can also say that i am more than happy with their installation team i liked that they worked for the company and were not contractors. Show additional information
I am very happy with REA for the solar installation they did at my office. My bills have reduced and the after sales support was excellent. I am waiting for my tesla powerwall 2 and highly recommend them Show additional information
Brett answered all my inane and simple questions, my finance for the system was established in very short time. The team were even able to get the installation booked in within 3 weeks (getting me set up before Christmas!) Show additional information
From start to finish, excellent company and service. Show additional information
Very hard to determine appropriate system - in relay, micro inverters etc. Your website and assistance was very helpful in understanding the issues. Hard to get a handle on which system is more Tesla Powerwall ready? According to salespeople they all are! Show additional information