Russell Broad Electrical Reviews

About Russell Broad Electrical, Solar Installers

Russell Broad Electrical
Russell Broad Electrical is a Solar Power Installation company based in Bendigo and serves VIC. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Russell Broad Electrical Solar Reviews

Salesman explained solar in laymans terms, was punctual and not too much pressure. Price was very competitive. Show additional information
I opted for a 2.1 Kw (12x175w panels) with a 3.6 Kw inverter to enable expansion of the system at a later date.
I would like to thank you Finn for supplying me with links to someone in the Bendigo area who could advise me on my solar energy needs.
The service provided by Russell Broad Electrical included all the paperwork to do with rebates etc. all I had to do was decide on a convenient time for the installation and pay $9485 labour and materiels.