Steve Torpy Electrical and Security and Coastal Solar Solutions

Steve Torpy Electrical and Security and Coastal Solar Solutions Reviews

Steve Torpy Electrical and Security & Coastal Solar Solutions is a Solar Power Installation business based in Tacoma South NSW. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Reviewers report paying: $7,400 - $8,500 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Steve Torpy Electrical and Security and Coastal Solar Solutions Reviews (15)

Original Review on 27-08-2020:

Installation of solar system.

A quality product installed by very polite and punctual installers. Everything was done for us with no hassle and the site was cleared after installation. The salesman was extremely knowledgeable and polite and gave us a follow up call. All up, very, very pleased. Original ratings

8 months later we asked Peter: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Absolutely.

Fantastic installer, Beautiful installation. Would highly recommend 100%

Too good to be true to be honest. 1000% very happy customer right here!

Big shoutout and a massive thank you to Finn Peacock, you legend!!!

Great installer, prompt service, high-quality panels

Installation was organised to happen within 3 weeks of purchase. On the day, it took a few hours and the system was set up and ready to go. Steve was easy to work with before and after installation for any queries and issues I had. Would highly recommend!

Steve Torpy Electical and Security and Coastal Solar Solutions

The whole team from Steve Torpy Electrical and Coastal Solar Solutions, from sales to installation have been great.
Sales personell was very informative and took the time to explain all aspects.
Installation team was excellent, punctual, polite, friendly, and tidy.
Have had a couple of minor issues, which the installers have been prompt to address.
Highly recommend this company to those considering Solar Installations.

Very Satisfied

Steve's son and his team did a great job, they were professional and left the site very tidy. Pleased with the way they installed the Australian made Tindo panels, they look really nice! Steve's son also set up the Enphase monitoring system so that straight away, we could see how well the panels were working, very happy with the process and the outcome.

Great retailer to deal with, prompt and efficient

Coastal Solar Solutions were always on time with what they said that would do, be it from the initial calls with the sales team, through to the installation and any other time I spoke with them. The work they did was fantastic, and I couldn't be happier with the solution they've installed.

No hassles

Higher end products, Tindo reseller, timely and no fuss install.

quality installation, courteous team, happy with product.

great team - sales and installation
courteous installation team, looked after tiles on roof.
installation took less than half day
very happy with final product.

Excellent installation

I would recommend this company. I've been looking for two years wasn't confident with any installers. Salesperson very professional.

Great installer

I have nothing but praise for the 3kw PC solar installation. This was phase 4 of my solar battery system and most definately the best.

Solar System

Sales process was quick & efficient. Quoted 3 week installation time but after 3 weeks I had not heard from them. After one enquiry by me the installation was arranged within 5 days.
Installation was efficiently completed. As they had not done a site inspection they discovered problems with the original plan which were subsequently overcome but could have been avoided by an inspection.
Steve's communication skills are poor. He advised that installation would be on Thursday or Friday & he would let me know when decided. First we knew was when they arrived at 8am on Friday morning.
The inverter ceased working after 2 days & this was efficiently fixed by Steve's son but Steve gave us no indication of when he would come to do it despite my request for an approximate time. We therefore had to be at the house all day waiting for him to arrive at 4.30pm.
I assume that they organised the grid connection. Due to the lack of communication I have no way of knowing.

Highly Recommend

Excellent Solar Company from sales persons to installers...Prompt Service,very polite and helpful team...

Customer Service excellent

Sales person knew his job and answered al of my questions. Installation was when they said it would be. They returned to fix the grid connection the next day as they noticed a problem remotely and I hadn't noticed until they knocked on my door to ask permission to access the inverter and make an adjustment. The same day the sales person rang to check everything was going well and to make me aware he would be coming to visit to make sure I was able to understand the system.

Easy installation

Had a site inspection for the quote and realised needed a larger system. Prompt install time. Grid connection organised and has been completed.
Your site made me feel confident in regards to my choice.