SunEnergy

SunEnergy Reviews

There's one great thing that drives who we are as people and as a company, we are making the benefits of solar available to everyone!

Giving you the opportunity to switch to solar, that’s been out of reach. That’s our motivation. . That’s why we’ll stay right alongside you until you’re installed by our own internal team, switched on, saving money and beyond. That’s when delighted customers tell their friends, everyone wins.

Reviewers report paying: $9,800 - $11,000 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

SunEnergy Reviews (24)

4.4/5

Great experience and installation, highly recommend!

I recently had a solar system installed by SunEnergy and I couldn't be happier. They were referred by a mate (who is also an electrician) who was super happy with his, so I called Callum. Callum had me sorted in no time and the system was installed within a few weeks. Installers also did a great job on a tricky roof. I have no hesitation in recommending these guys.

6mths has past still no installation no contact about it

We signed up for sunenergy solar in November 2020, We were told installation was going to happen in December.
Than January, After multiple times we sent emails of photos of our meter box we then was told to lie to our power network supplier, so we can get a smart meter installed at the power network or our own expense.
When we told Sun energy is was their promise to us we didn't need to do a thing that installation would be sunenergy commitment to take care of installation.

Few more months past then the sent subcontractors out from another company from Adelaide to Whyalla with a heap of installation on the same day.

Of course they found more problems that installation couldn't take place they were ment to install a breaker for another guy to install the smart meter but didn't happen instead they said we needed to get a roof technician
So we did and now several months later nothing has been said and no installation has taken place.

What a joke and a mess around for nothing but wasted time.

Awesome company and install

Had my system installed and I'm absolutely loving it! It has been up for a while now and the bills are so small post install.

Highly recommend SunEnergy

Highly recommend SunEnergy! They were absolutely wonderful to deal with, every step of the way. I can't thank Lee and the whole team involved, enough. Callum was extremely responsive and helpful and his knowledge is outstanding. Nick & his team were so good to deal with for the installation. I'll definitely be recommending SunEnergy and we are happy knowing we upgraded to a high quality system. 5 stars to the whole team :)

Not happy

In hindsight I wish I had gone with the big traditional retail companies. SunEnergy customer care after installation leaves a lot to be desired. 4 months of email and phone calls and empty promises I have finally learned to live with the bad choice I made. A faulty panel needs replacing and I have been assured a technician will be coming on 'Friday' to replace the panel. Well, Friday never comes, I guess.

I’ve finally made the switch and gone solar!!

A positive and easy to work with team of sales staff and installers to work with.

Excellent experience

We were extremely satisfied with the service we received.We never thought we would ever afford solar energy,but with sun energy it happened within weeks.From the application process from Callum all the way to the installers was professional,fast and extremely friendly.
We would recommend Sun energy to everyone!

Great installation

Sun Energy helped with the entire process from first contact to connecting to the retailer. Installer was polite, tidy and happy to answer any questions. Would recommend!!

Very happy

SunEnergy gave me a fantastic price and the installation was almost immediate, the installer did a great job also.

Great company

Great company to deal with through the whole process from sales to installation was so easy no hassles great installers happy to recommend sunenergy

Sun energy

Sales team where not pushy they listened to my needs and worked to get me into saving money ASAP
The installation was very simple and easy with a great team off guys and explaining everything to me in simple terms highly recommend sun energy

Happy

Really happy with the service throughout the whole process, highly recommended

Review removed. The solar business alleges this review is fake.
Waiting for reviewer to provide proof of purchase.

Learn More

Not happy

Very poor after sales help. There was damage done to my property and it has been 4months and still has not been repaired. No phone calls from them to see how repairs are going. Always me ringing them. They got their money so they don’t care.

Excellent Sales and Installation

Excellent Sales Process, Jake R was so helpful through-out the whole process.

Perfect Install, Jake R again was able to quickly change the original installation location to optimise the output of our system.

Great Customer Service, Their team was able to organise everything for me including the replacement of my meter.

Very Happy Customer!

Very pleased with quality of the work.

Recently had the in-house install team from SunEnergy install 15 x 6.6kw solar systems for us in regional SA.

SunEnergy were not the cheapest to quote but they were the only company to insist on a site visit prior to quoting. Given that we're 2 hours from Adelaide we both appreciated this and thought it important. Their salesman, electrician and install manager all visited each site over 3 separate visits.

Their electrician, Nenad, and his crew were very efficient and did a very good job installing 2 systems a day across 2 weeks. We coupled 315w Canadian Solar MonoPerc panels with 5kw SolarEdge inverters.

Asides from some grid voltage issues that we've been getting SAPN to deal with the systems have been performing exceptionally well with some of our ideally located panels producing over 32kw a day in September.

Good service and accurate advice

Sales were informative and accurate. Installation was quick and the installers were friendly and knowledgeable. Everything was carried out by the contractor as expected.
Government process to access the rebate was difficult and not user friendly at all.

Was called by Callum in regards to installing a solar system using the interest free payment option as well as the government grant. Callum went through everything in detail and worked out the best system for our house. He orgainsed everything and it was a very simple process. The system was installed within 2 weeks and the guys that installed it did an excellent job. Great company to deal with, friendly and professional staff and no mucking around.
Very happy with knowledge of products. They were always happy to answer my questions and guide me through the process.
Callum McIver can sell ice to Eskimos!
Top bloke & stress free experience!
Was contacted by Jon and discussed our solar needs and requirements. Came up with a package to suit and was very informative and helpful with all of our questions and queries. This company is not one of those that contact you and you don't have the ability to call someone back. They are very helpful, you have the same person contacting you from start to finish, they are in Australia (not some overseas caller) and everything has been a smooth process. We are awaiting installation and will update further once this happens but so far we cannot complain with the service received so far and would recommend this company to anyone looking to move to solar.
When the inspector came to hook up system to the grid in was 5pm on a cold cloudy winter day. He was amazed our system was still producing 8 times more power than he expected it would under those conditions. He complimented us on having such a top quality set up.
The fitting crew turned up when booked and fitted the system quickly and professionally. The hand over and rundown explanation was to the point and professional. Local company with local people running the show. Great to deal with them. Great customer service and good follow up.