SunFlow Solar

SunFlow Solar Reviews

SunFlow Solar is a Solar Power Installation company based in Sydney and serves NSW. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Reviewers report paying: $4,620 - $6,700 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

SunFlow Solar Reviews (7)

4.4/5

4.1/5

Great Product & Service

Quote & installation was complted as agreed. Good sales staff & installers & very effecient & explained everything.
Was told based on my electricity consumption that cost would be recouped within 3 years which was the case.

Had to get smart meter & was arranged as advised by SunFlow. Based on my experience, I have have refered a number of friends & family who have subsequently had solar installed by SunFlow

Fast and efficient

They were the only company that came to our house to look and explain. Their price was comparable and they were easy to talk to. The installers were knowledgeable, tidy and very polite. The installation was when agreed and completed in half a day. Very happy with the whole process.The only trouble I have is getting the Fronius Inverter connected to my WiFi.. It could be me but they are coming out to inspect.

solar system

Overall excellent installation. Would like them to give us lesson on how to use the app linked to the inverter. Also the salesman promised a follow up after installation to see how the system is performing.

Professional, fast, clean and helpful!

Very happy with my choice of installer, Sunflow Solar and the products they’ve recommended. I was luckily able to view they’re workmanship prior to install as they also installed my in-laws which was superb. Installers arrived on time with a big team of lads who were all super polite. They left everything nice and tidy and the sparky, Blake was happy to oblige my million additional questions on operation and wifi connectivity etc.

Pushy Sales, Quick and Easy Install

The sales/quoting process was a bit awkward. The sales guy came out to our residence and sat down with us and pulled out his laptop to show us the placement of the panels. Then he went on to talk about how Sunflow was accredited and all that by the CEC council. This information I already knew since I went on to CEC to find an installer as opposed to a retailer. He showed us a diagram of all the inverter and panel brands. He quoted us $4765 for a 6.6kw system after rebate ($3661), Risen panels and Solis inverter. I was a bit concerned about the price since it was lower than expected. I wanted to go consult the price with my sister and give him an answer by the end of the day but he wanted an answer on the spot otherwise he wouldn't give us the discounted price. Without the discounted price, the price would've been $6k+. Paid a $500 deposit.

Prior to the installation process, we were told to get some tiles just in case they were broken during the installation process. I was concerned about this because my roof tiles weren't in production anymore (Pioneer Ranch). Ashlee, their client sales relationship manager, was really helpful in providing me with some secondhand building material suppliers and I was able to get some tiles.

The installation was very streamlined, they came early in the morning ~7am and finished by 11:30-12pm. Apparently, they had a guy that specialised in roofing so that made me more relaxed about the install process. At the end they helped explain how the inverter works and precautions we should take in the event we ever have any electrical or roofing maintenance work done.

Professional and well organised

Very professional company. Helped us to choose the right system for our needs. The installers were very well organised and left our house spotless after they had finished. Customer service was great and they organised grid connection after installation. Would highly recommend using Sunflow Solar.

Original Review on 20-05-2019:

Professional installation and service and good after sales service. Original ratings

9 months later we asked Daryn: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

It's doing enough