Sunseeker Electrical

Sunseeker Electrical Reviews

Sunseeker Electrical is a Solar Power Installation company based in Casula and serves NSW. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Sunseeker Electrical Reviews (5)

4.4/5

4.3/5

4.3/5

Inverter Failure. New Growatt Inverter Fitted 10 year warranty
Abs and assistant were very efficient. Now all working and back on the grid. I enjoyed their friendly attitude & courtesy.
Explaining the full operation of the unit
I highly recommend their work. I have rated them 5 stars and will recommend to all my fellow Club members.
Got a quote to Install a replacement 3kw inverter how pleased I was to ring Abs at Sunseeker Electrical $1500 cheaper quote to install the same Inverter, he is a honest reliable tradesman whom I have no hesitation in recommending to anyone.
Replacement Inverter was bought. Very easy to deal with and great customer service.
The customer service was very good - Abs was prompt, polite and helpful. After installation of the inverter there were some technical hiccups due to the fluctuating voltage at our property. Abs followed through to help us resolve this and it now seems to be working well.
This is an inverter replacement job and not a full system installation.

Installer took time to answer all my questions and offered to check and make sure the old inverter is faulty before the replacement.

The job was completed on time as promised.