Switched on Electrical SA Reviews

About Switched on Electrical SA, Solar Installers

Switched on Electrical SA is a Solar Power Installation company based in serves parts of and serves SA. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Switched on Electrical SA Solar Reviews

Having decided to "go solar" during the period of Xmas and New Year was a bit dumb. No surprise that we only received one response re quotes etc.
That firm was Switched On Electrical. We decided to get a couple of quotes from them and then went with the best system we could afford. The service was first-class.
We received the quotes on the 29th of December and the system was installed yesterday. (18th of January ) That too was done very professional and orderly.
One of the best things about all this... there were no hidden extras. Living in rural OZ we are quite used to having to pay the " extras " when the final bill arrives.
What was quoted was what we paid!

Quite an unusual experience these days.
The cost of my solar system included $1760 for moving my meter board from inside the house to a position adjacent to the inverter. This proved to be quite a job as the house was built in 1953 or thereabouts and the brickwork proved to be very solid. Unfortunately although this work and the installation of the solar panels was finalised on 7th Dec. I am still waiting for SA Power Networks to contact Rob Thursby of Switched On Electrical so that they together can get my system up and running. I do understand, however,that due to very adverse weather conditions SA Power Networks have been stretched to the limit in their efforts to restore power to people whose needs have been far greater than mine. Thus at this stage I can make very little meaningful comment beyond that which I have already made. Show additional information