TDG Solar

TDG Solar Reviews

TDG Solar is a Solar Power Installation company based in Canning Vale and serves WA. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

TDG Solar Reviews (2)

The company from start to finish were absolutely brilliant. I’ve received the best advice from day one without any sales push, just informative! Then a super quick installation, no real disruption to my life, only when the power had to be turned off for a short time, which is obviously expected. Great customer service after installation. If I ever need further assistance I would totally use this company, and recommend them to anyone

Great experience

The sales experience was great and the quotes were competitive and fair. Yogesh was professional, informative, patient with all my questions, and not pushy. The installation and commissioning went smoothly. The installers were friendly, professional, efficient and clean.