Venergy

Venergy Reviews

Venergy is a long-standing solar installer in Australia. We have successfully installed thousands of systems nationwide since 2009 including many large, high-profile commercial installations and thousands of Australian family homes. Our product warranties are longer, and our post-sales service has been proven more reliable than many others operating in the solar market today.

As one of the pioneering solar specialists in the industry, Venergy has established a solid track record in providing top quality products and carrying out installation in accordance with the highest standards available. Venergy's key advantage is its structure -- it is owned, led, and managed by engineers and electricians. This technical expertise throughout all levels of management enables Venergy to be extremely efficient in their installation procedures and quality assurance. Venergy creates a seamless and friendly interface that starts with pre-installation design and is the beginning of our relationship with you.

Our licensed and fully CEC-accredited installers are also employees and that also makes a real difference in the way we engage our customers; not just initially when attending to an install but also for after-sales service and following up queries/support. Our install staff are long term employees and are often a valuable source of information for customers during and post install.

" Established solar retailer since 2009.

" Our In-house engineers and electricians will provide a no-obligation, free proposal. We will even come to site where required to ensure the best possible install.

" Our installers are long-term employees.

" Our proposal will be fixed and you can be assured there will be no hidden charges.

" Go Solar, Trust Venergy!

Reviewers report paying: $2,339 - $8,500 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Venergy Reviews (140)

Experienced and knowledgeable company

Straightforward process from the knowledgeable sales person who was more than happy to spend the time on the phone with me to answer all my questions, through to customer service team who managed the admin and finally the installation team that arrived on time, were friendly and were neat with all areas of installation. I’m in the final stages of the process, but to date I’d be more that happy to recommend Venergy Australia.

Fantastic sales process. High quality installation and after sales support.

Sales:

Jay was our salesman. He initially contacted me by telephone and after an initial discussion he agreed to meet at our home at a time suitable to my wife and I. Jay brought with him a sample of the panel that he intended to install and was able to answer any questions we had and continues to do so to this day. That level of personal service is important to me and shows me that Venergy is a professional company who care about their customers.

Installation:

Unfortunately I wasn't home for either day of the installation however I was able to meet with the head installer briefly on day 2. When I arrived home that evening I had a quick look over the installation and everything was as Jay had promised it would be. The installation team left the site clean and tidy and the installation has been completed professionally and to the standard you'd expect.

Customer Service:

The customer service from the team at Venergy has been exceptional. They organised everything with my electricity retailer, I literally haven't had to do anything at all.

Excellent service, Fantastic installation, Great Job

Paul Reynolds from Venergy was excellent , from the initial phone call that I made to this day, Paul has been professional in his conversations, always responded to all my queries immediately, completed the installation on time.

Great Job Paul, thanks for all your support, would like to thank the Venergy team for their great service. Job well done. Keep it up.

Venergy Solar install.

I found the sales rep to be very knowledgeable in the options and honest. The install guys were great and did a great job on a very difficult roof pitch. Only downfall there has been a bit of a lag with getting the meter changed over to allow me to start utilising the system.

Great experience with our massive 3 phase system

We've had our nearly 20kw system up and running for a little over a month now and couldn't be happier. Sales process was great, not pushy, not attempting to foist the most expensive options to us from the start. Questions were handled promptly before we signed anything and afterward, we were kept informed of progress. Customer service was great, with phone numbers to call and email contacts who worked with us throughout the entire process.

Installers were pros and even though it was a big, messy system, they did a great job keeping our brand new home's roof tidy. One item to make sure of, prior to commencing the install - make sure the number of panels will fit. The installer couldn't fit every panel and had to cut our numbers down by a few panels. The price refunded wasn't what we expected but this was all explained to our satisfaction. To avoid any surprises, best to check this before any installers are onsite.

Grid connection was handled by the team and despite a few holdups with our energy provider, they were thorough and got the job done. Would happily recommend Venergy to others in a similar sun position to what we are (no shade, good roof space and direction).

Review removed at the request of the reviewer

Learn More

Original Review on 20-10-2020:

Great price for top tier system

Selected Venergy due to their very competitive pricing. Everything happened on schedule, quick and efficient installation. Very happy with the system. Original ratings

7 months later we asked Dylan: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

System has performed perfectly to what I expected. Had absolutely no issues with it.

Great Support

Overall I was very happy with the process from start to finish. Karim was very good at explaining all the options & simplifying a complicated decision. Follow up service & replying to additional questions was also impressive. The installation team were also very professional & installed it all in one day. Michael was a great leader for the other workers. I'm happy to recommend Venergy Pakenham for any potential buyer.

Easy Solar Installation

The quoting process was really easy and I've found the Sales Representative excellent. The installation went very easily and they were punctual, tidy and good tradies. The only comment is that communication regarding installation time could be improved. Can't comment on anything else as I've had the electrical inspection but am still waiting for grid connection.

Original Review on 16-08-2020:

Excellent Value Quality System

Venergy's staff have all been professional, knowledgeable and friendly from the salesman to the installers and office staff. They were not pushy and answered all of our questions.
After getting many quotes from companies all over Australia Venergy gave us the best quote on the high quality system that we wanted. And they are local. Despite being rained out on the day of installation they were back within a few days to finish the job.
They will be monitoring our system remotely to ensure it is performing correctly.
Highly recommended.

8 months later we asked Ray: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

The system has performed beautifully.
It's the very inequitable market arrangements that heavily favour the multi national power companies that make the whole investment barely beneficial for ordinary Australian householders.
Paying 43cents/kWh for electricity from the grid but only getting 8cents/kWh is scandalous. Now the companies want us to pay a fee to send our clean electricity to the grid.
They do have different plans that you can switch between but all are carefully crafted to make them far more money than you.

Quality goods and service

Sales quote was educational (disliked lots of the other pushy salesmen). Good communication, excellent installation and follow up service.

Original Review on 28-07-2020:

Absolutely fantastic

From the moment I first spoke to the sales person, I felt looked after. Venergy are obviously keen to get the job however also want to provide the best possible service, value and customer experience.
I felt supported every step of the way.
The interaction was mostly by phone and on-line, my questions/responses were always answered promptly. The quoting process was seamless and very well explained.
The installation was extraordinary. I was prepared for delays (due to weather, the condition of my house, unavailability of tradesmen etc) but it all went extremely smoothly. The installers turned up when they said they would, explained everything carefully and clearly including getting me out to review their plans a few times and cleaned up to the point you wouldn't know they had been.
The system has only just gone in and I am waiting for the inspection to be able to use it, however based on past experience this will not be long coming.

8 months later we asked Cathy: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Yes the system has been amazing. I did get many more panels installed than I required however am very grateful, as I am aware that I cannot add to the system.
As I have more than I need I am also in credit after less than 12 months, which I am delighted about!

Outstanding salesperson, great installation, quality product & service.

Outstanding consultant (Jacob) who went above and beyond to ensure we understood all the options regardless of whether we purchased from Venergy.
Competitive pricing, great communication & always easy to contact. Called back when they said they would but didn't hassle us either.
Email flowchart outlining each step of the process after purchase was another helpful feature of their service.
Local tradespeople with ongoing after-sales support was another huge factor in helping us decide on Venergy.
Installation was quick despite weather issues; the team communicated well & ensured we knew what the next steps were.
We had some third party inverter issues but were able to manage these with help from the installers, who were easy to contact when we had questions or concerns.
All team members were polite, informed & happy to provide lots of additional resources about solar including handy websites for energy retailer comparisons, etc.
Overall we would highly recommend Venergy and in particular, our consultant Jacob.

Original Review on 03-06-2020:

Excellent

Courteous patient pressure free detailed process. Installation very punctual friendly polite super tidy taking time to explain everything. Currently organising the grid connection Original ratings

9 months later we asked Trevor: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Happy Customer

I was hesitant to commit to solar having experienced it about 20 years ago and got the recommended 1.5 Inverter with 8 panels. Obviously this did nothing to my electricity bills over the years.

Fast forward 20 years and I was ready again. Researched / googled and investigated multiple systems and installers and settled on Venergy.

Sales and Quoting was seamless.
Installation was sensational. Very polite and professional.

I have never been so excited to receive my AGL Electricity Bill. It came last week and we are $956 in Credit after 90 days use. So Happy.

Fantastic experience from sign up to installation, highly recommend

Sales/quoting process was quick, professional and very efficient.
Installers were very polite, friendly, punctual and tidy. My system looks great on my roof!
Customer service was second to none. Everything was done for me, inspector booked and all paperwork lodged to my retailer quickly.
Thank you Venergy, I will be recommending you to all my family and friends!

Amazing service and great quality solar!

We are pleased with the wonderful service provided and the smoothe process of it all. The installation team were efficient and thorough and provided excellent service. We are very happy with the quality and look of our solar and would highly recommend Venergy to anyone!

100% satisfied with service

Very happy with the whole process of buying our battery through Venergy. Super quick communication and friendly installers. And after care service. Also very happy with the price we paid compared to other quotes we got. Highly recommend

Excellent salesmanship and support from VENERGY Australia

Absolutely brilliant team and amazing workmanship. Very friendly staff and professional work which was very well done. Special thanks to Karim from VENERGY Australia who always answered all my questions and provided the references and material to support any justification.

Really happy with the solution and support provided. Highly recommended.

Thanks & Regards
Farhan

Best rates ever and the most accommodatimg people

The sales and quoting process went very well, and I am pleasantly surprised, the price is very fair and better than what is offered by other companies. The installation guys came in early and very accommodating with our questions and I could not ask for a better customer service.

Very happy customer

Very happy with Venergy couldn't help me enough polite, understanding prompt.

Awesome staff

Met Karim at venergy he is really professional and the installation team is really good explain each and everything to me.

Great company, easy to deal with

The sales process was thorough and seamless. There was no pressure from the salesperson. Arthur was able to determine the best system size to our lifestyle. I loved the fact that they proactively monitor their online systems! Venergy were offering a higher quality product which we were happy to pay the extra for as we had just moved into our brand new home. Venergy are also approved retailers which helped me feel comfortable doing business

Installation team of 3 arrived between the time frame Venergy had given us and completed the install without hassle. The installers were dressed neatly in uniform and the head installer Adam was well spoken. He explained at the start how the day would progress and gave me notice of when the power was going off so i could make my coffee. The panels look straight and even. Fantastic job by the team

In conclusion, From the moment we spoke to the salesman right through to the moment the installation was complete, Venergy kept us updated via email. Installers were great and system is working fantastically, often maxing out the inverter. 5 stars from us and have recommended Venergy to friends already

Fantastic Company

FYI installation has not commenced but so far my dealings with the company has been very positive and informative. The service representative was very knowledgeable about the product which put my mind at ease. Thank you for the excellent service. I would highly recommend this company.

Inflexible and poor customer service

Sales and quoting process went well, helpful person who listened and developed a good quote. That is where the process stalled. Limited contact for 9 weeks, promised an installation by Christmas, heard nothing. When Venergy finally inspected the job, nearly 9 weeks after providing a deposit, I received a phone call cancelling the job, no apology, no understanding of the impact on the customer. Two weeks after providing my details for a refund, still no refund. After the builder chased them I finally heard from Venergy. Again no apology, told me I am not a customer, so I don't deserve basic respectful customer communication. They completed some electrical work on my property, inflexible , poor problem solvers, did not do as instructed, poor electrical work, slow and inefficient.

I am now very glad Venergy cancelled the contract, as I would not want to deal with company that treats people in such a disrespectful manner.

Great job to all the venercy team.

Did a lot of home work on solar, I found that venency, a great company and professional team, installers great no broken tiles, caring team.they help you step by step. And they also keep an eye on your unit once under way making sure your getting all the benefits from your solar unit Installed top brand panels at a very good price. I would recommend Venercy with my experience. Thank you.

Fantastic and easy to installer

Five stars won, service and communication, starting from calling Matt to discuss options and prices to the instalation day with technician Steve and his team. My system still new to see long term results, but I couldn't stop myself from rating Venergy a golden five stars for their quality of service work and follow up after instalation.
The team at Venergy were great and very helpful with what I found to be a complex decision.
Matt discussed options with me and answered all my queries and very helpful.
Thanks Venergy.
I'll definitely refer you to other people in my network that are needing or upgrading their Solar Systems.

Customer service won us over

Our selection of solar company came down to service and follow up. The sales person we worked through was always available to help and gave solid and helpful advice. He was frank and honest and won his company the job by offering a level of service you don't see any more.

Our installation is yet to happen due to covid delays but the service continued after we had signed with help around the positioning of a skylight (again prompt and friendly).

A hassle free service from start to finish .

The sales and quotation process was very honest with no pressure .
From the moment of signing up, we were told to just sit back and relax we will take care of everything for you.
The installation was first class, the young guys were very pleasant and friendly and very tidy. I like the fact that they are not subcontractors, they are employed by the solar company, so they really take care of their customers from start to finish.
Customer Service, is a big thing with this company and nothing is too much trouble for them and they continue to say if you have any questions at all just give us a call.

Great company

Great system for a great price. Fantastic to deal with and Karim is a gem. Have recommended them to all my family and friends.

Original Review on 02-04-2020:

Very pleased with our solar system!

After feeling quite overwhelmed with all of the options and information, we're really pleased with the outcome. Paul took the time to provide clear information and a detailed quote and was responsive to questions. Installation was efficient, completed to a high standard and the Sunpower panels look great. Some changes to the panel layout were required on the day, and these were communicated clearly. System is working really well! Original ratings

8 months later we asked Clare: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Our system is performing exactly as we hoped. No problems so far. Panels are looking great and generating well!

Professional installation and workmanship, would recommend to anyone considering solar

Sales process was smooth and extremely helpful in determining what size system would best suit my needs based on our upcoming usage change due to a baby on the way and higher expected usage during the day in the near future. Venergy handled all the background work to organise the installation of my solar system without any issues.

The install date went ahead as planned and the installers arrived punctually and communicated effectively with me to discuss the best inverter mounting location as well as any physical panel mounting constraints due to my roof type at the time. The installation met and exceeded expectations and I am very happy with the result and presentation of the new system on my rooftop. The recommendation to go with the Sunpower black panels I am thrilled about given the location and street appeal they have due to the positioning of the panels on the front of our house.

Finally the customer service was amazing throughout the process, Arthur did a great job of making sure I was always aware and in the loop of what was being done in the background throughout the process and any questions which arose post installation, he promptly addressed and handled exceptionally well. I would recommend Venergy to anybody wanting to install solar as they have a great customer service team, are reliable and deliver an outstanding end system.

Review removed at the request of the reviewer

Learn More

Original Review on 15-03-2020:

High quality streamlined company. Highly recommended.

We are very happy with our install and throughout the process Venergy took the time and made adjustments based on our solar energy goals (both short and long term - we wanted to be able to add more capacity as well as battery storage later). Every person we dealt with was efficient, knowledgeable and put in the extra effort to make sure we got what we wanted and understood our choices. The design was high quality and the quote competitive and everyone we dealt with was prompt, professional and extremely helpful. We appreciated that all work was in-house, as are service and repairs.

Our only suggestion would be to clarify some of the timelines and responsibilities. We were a little confused on when we could apply for the smart meter install and which documentation was needed. Venergy were very helpful and prompt when asked, but we sometimes felt we weren't 100% clear on the process so this is mostly a suggestion on where more details could be provided in the updates sent out by Venergy to help customers. As another example, we're waiting for our Fronius monitoring account and aren't exactly sure how this happens - although from past experience we know Venergy will get this working for us, it would be nice to have a clearer idea of when/how we should expect this to happen.

8 months later we asked Cheryl: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Definitely happy with our system. On sunny days it covers over 100% of our use, even with 3 power hungry pool pumps!

Excellent!

Very professional company. Great communication throughout the process. Customer service polite and helpful and installation was perfect (tidy, punctual and professional). I highly recommend Venergy.

Fantastic Company deal with

Right from the initial meet to the final installation, everybody I dealt with at VEnergy was very open and honest.
My single point of contact was Karim Virmani; he is the reason I decided to go with Venergy. He was always very thorough with his comms. Throughout the process he was just a call away; sometimes, I called him at odd hours and he promptly answered all my calls.
The installers were very professional, the install was done on-time as promised.

Overall a great company to deal with!

Smooth installation.

Being overwhelmed with the selection of Solar Companies, Venergy took the worry out of whether I had the right company". From get go, their solar panels were up to International standard, and electricity conversion levels from the panels equaled any thing research, could find.
From there, the customer service was both prompt, courteous, and timely, and with the panels installed, the finish of the product blended in with the roofline fantastically well.

Our overall experience with Venergy Australia covering 6 homes, including 2 battery systems, has been nothing short of both professional, and coupled with the energy savings, is an investment for the future.
Highly recommended,

Great Upgrade

My existing 3kW system had lasted 10 years before the inverter stopped working in May. I initially called in to see the team about a replacement inverter, but as that model was long since obsolete, we discussed the benefits of an upgrade to the 6.6kW solar battery combination. The sales and installation process was professional and completed in a few weeks. The change of energy retailer and smart meter installation was not as complicated as I expected. There is now very little consumption from the grid which is offset many times over by what is fed back in and it can all be monitored live via the Tesla app on the mobile phone.

Excellent Solar System

We are one of the happy Venergy customers. Before purchasing this system, I did an extensive research and talked to many potential installers. However, after talking to Karim we finally decided to go with Venergy. He was so helpful and thorough to explain each and every aspect of solar system and recommended the best one for our need. I am writing this review after 8 months of using it and I can confidently say that we have made the right decision. We are thankful to Karim and Venergy for their amazing professionalism and wish them best of luck to support more people with solar energy.

Great customer service and excellent installation process!

Venergy was great to deal with, customer service was fantastic. The installation team were amazing, overall very smooth process, Very Happy

Great service and value

Great service from sales team

Have not started installation process yet due to COVID restrictions. However the team has been very pro active and top of everything.

Great Installation.

Quote from Paul at Venergy arrived within several days of the request for a quote and questions about the Tesla VPP were answered promptly. We went with the dearer option, Sunpower Panels. I had to chase up an installation date (the Install Manager Arthur was on leave). Installers arrived as promised and minor changes to the panel layout and battery location were discussed and agreed. Right through the installation the installers advised what they were doing, worked safely, cleaned up and were extremely polite.At the end of the day just a brief wrap up and explanation of who and what would be done the next day and what we would have to do.Panel installation was delayed due to strong winds but happened quickly the following day. Just waiting now for the Smart meter to be installed. The Tesla and Fronius Apps have been set up with guidance from Venergy. While the system has been tested its too soon to verify long term operation and reliability.

Fantastic customer service

From point of sale to install was well informed of the process and Venergy responded quickly to any enquiry I made. They were happy to answer any of my questions and assisted throughout. Very clean workmanship and considerate to noise made whilst we were all at home.

Good price for good quality

Venergy organized everything, grid connection, change meter, everything. Installation was smoothly and according to plan.

Great Installation from a local Adelaide company

The sales rep came back three times as per my request to go through the quote in detail. The sales rep was very helpful. The installation was booked in 9 days which was very quick.(Great response).

On the installation day one of the installers was injured from a sport injury on the prior weekend,(no ones fault) therefore the Electrician did as much as he could on his own. I received a phone call from the supervisor for the following Saturday to finish off the final stages of the installation. (Venergy sent out three installers and the installation is first class).

The following business day the customer service team had me logged onto the SolarEdge account and onto the grid all within 16 hours - superb service.

Great to Deal with - highly recommended!

Venergy were great to deal with - they (Sam) provided me with quotes and feedback in a timely manner. The answered my questions in a clear and concise manner and were quite prompt with getting back to me.

We were happy with the installation overall from a look, and overall quality of work, however the guys had to come back a couple of times to make a few adjustments based on the feedback from the electrical inspection.

We're very happy with our solar investment and highly recommend Venergy :)

Happy with installation

Very happy with sales process and installation of PV system.
Communication post installation needs improvement.

Value for money and professional service

Venergy was prompt in returning calls and were available for discussions before and after signing up. The installation was professionally done. They organised the grid connection, which took a bit of time, but perhaps more to do with the retailer.

Good, reliable, prompt and professional service.

Superior system with professional installation at affordable price.

Very happy with the whole process. Design of system perfectly used available roof area to deliver maximum returns. The TESLA battery component allows system to keep delivering when sun light disappears.
Professionally installed by courteous staff. Every step of process was described and explained in easy to understand handbook provided.
Quoted system represented a large investment which I am more than happy with and believe will pay for itself easily within 3 years.

Original Review on 03-11-2019:

Good experience

Sales process quick and easy.
Installation quick and tidy.
Customer service good.

8 months later we asked Kym: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"