- Centre the roof on the screen,
- Then touch the roof to place your first panel.
- You've placed a portrait panel.
- You can change to landscape if with the 'Landscape' button.
- You can move the panel with the arrow buttons.
- You can rotate the panel so the arrow faces down the roof with the round buttons or the slider.
- Once your panel is positioned - extend the array with the 'extend' buttons.
- To start a new array click/touch the roof.
- Change panel size or roof slope with 'settings'
Move to position.
- When you are happy with the rotation - move the panel to the start of a string with the arrow keys
Build out your first string.
- Use the 'Extend' buttons to build out the string.
- To start your second string touch roof where you want it to start.