SEAC Solar Division Reviews

About SEAC Solar Division, Solar Installers

SEAC Solar Division is a Solar Power Installation company based in Hallam and serves VIC. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

SEAC Solar Division Solar Reviews

I had some bad experience's, some of the solar installers are rude, pushy and down right liars, I recommend to stay clear of Excl Power.

My choice and that of all my friends was seac solar division; straight, honest and very reliable, pleasure to talk with and do business with 5 star....
I completed about 5 weeks full-time research into the solar market and decided that a 3.5 Kw system would meet our needs and cover its costs within 5 years.
We used the 5 year range because it gives us the opportunity to upgrade to newer technology at that time if available.

I chose a supplier who offered non-Chinese panels with a European inverter for established quality reasons. My own business of 35 years is export of product out of China to various global locations so I am very familiar with the enormous varinace in Chines made product.

I then contacted 6 suppliers for quotations: the prices, with the Government rebate deducted, ranged from $7500 to $13100 - for no immidiately obvious reasons.
The content of the quotations varied from a 5-page, fully specified presentation to a 1-pager with no specifications and a price at the bottom.
All were emailed to my home except the one that I chose.
One supplier actually refused to send a salesperson unless both my wife and I were present - naturally I told them how we organized our selection process was none of their damned business - what a cheek!

We made our choice of supplier based on simple rationale:
1. We chose SEAC because they have been in businsess for 40 years.All services are provided by in-house,qualified SEAC staff - no contractors.
2. Price and warrantiies were competitive when compared to all others.
3. Their salesperson did not send me any emails. He came to the house on time. He did the roof inspection, gave the history of the company, gave me three references, did the quotation in front of me, we haggled a bit, agreed on a price and I signed the order with a 5% deposit cheque. Easy, person-to-person service. No pushy attitude, knew his product and was "straight".