Advance Clean Energy Solar Reviews

Based on 1 rating Aus Ranking

About Advance Clean Energy Solar, Solar Installers

Advance Clean Energy Solar
Advance Clean Energy Solar is a Solar Power Installation company based in Russell Island and serves QLD. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Advance Clean Energy Solar Solar Reviews

Suppliers through your website contacted me promptly and were all very informative and helpful. Service to the Islands was variable but generally good. Without naming - one had two adverse reports from the limited number of former customers I spoke to and another had one.
My final choice was mainly from local references. They were not the cheapest but they are highly regarded on the Islands and I could not fault their service. Warranties were equal or better than other equipment supplied. They are long time residents in a restricted community and have a reputation for backup service on all their electrical work.