AES Technology Reviews

Based on 1 review

About AES Technology, Solar Installers

AES Technology is a Canberra based solar energy company providing solar solutions to both the domestic and business sectors. The company says that it offers customers a wide range of products and services including solar panels and grid connect solar systems. They say that they can custom design systems to meet customers’ needs. They also say that their grid connect systems can be mounted flush on the roof or can be mounted at different angles to maximize output and orientation if required. AES say that their systems can be designed to allow expansion via additional panels to provide increased capacity as your budget allows.
Customer testimonials for AES are available, and include the following:
“ In short, I picked AES Technology for quality, not price. AES were local, have been around for a while, and the owner, Reg was willing to indulge me in my endless questions about systems/ size available to me, and quality. I wanted an expandable system, and Reg provided some good options and advice.”

AES Technology Solar Reviews

In short I picked AES Technology for quality not price. AES were local have been around for a while and the owner Reg was willing to indulge me in my endless questions about systems/size available to me and quality. I wanted an expandable system and Reg provided some good options and advice. The actual process took longer than expected but this was primarily due to my research and the availability of good quality inverters in Australia at the time - no fault of AES. NSW also has issues related to the electricity suppliers not having enough 'back to grid' meters. The popularity of the scheme has outstripped demand. I was on a 2 month wait list after AES did a prompt and professional install. AES did my REC's for me an the refund was more than expected.

AES Technology