Alinta Energy Reviews

Based on 7 reviews Aus Ranking

About Alinta Energy, Solar Installers

Alinta Energy
Alinta Energy is a Solar Power Installation company based in and serves . Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Alinta Energy Solar Reviews

David McIlraith was the first person I spoke to at Alinta 18 months ago. Unlike other sales people he didn't just deliver a set speech, rather he listened to my question and understood the type of system I wanted. At the time I was not able to proceed and asked David to keep in touch as I would go ahead in the near future. David not only stayed in contact with me every 6 months or so but provided a new quote when the costs had gone down! Now that is customer service! At the end of 2017 I accepted the new quote with David. Sharaiha MacDonald was happy to take my call to explain about payment and instillation, even when on leave! Ryan McClenaghan organised the installation date, January 17, and was very helpful throughout. The very professional and personable Mark and Phil completed the installation at the arranged time: it was a pleasure having them at my home that day. Since then Ryan has come out to make final adjustments and David has helped me through the Zevercloud App set up, keeping in touch with technical information. I have one request, could Alinta please make a fridge magnet of their contact number as the sticker provided does not adhere to the transformer unit. (I've made my sticker into a magnet!)
I would like to congratulate Alinta on the very professional team they have working for them, it really inspires confidence. I have already and will continue to recommend Alinta and the team to my family, friends and neighbours.
Very happy with the customer service and technical support after sale. Show additional information
Amazing solar system so far and I was very impressed with the whole experience Show additional information
2 quotes thru u. One over the top other salesperson was pushy & too smart for own good. Show additional information