Australian Solar Light

Australian Solar Light Reviews

Australian Solar Light is a Solar Power Installation company based in Campbellfield and serves VIC. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Australian Solar Light Reviews (2)

3.0/5

3.0/5

2.5/5

1.5/5

My calls were only answered once and after knowing my complaints they stopped answering my calls. Bad after sales service.
While there customer service was reasonable & they offered a decent price, the company that they had do the installation did a terrible job requiring ESV & CEC investigations, including water leaking into the isolators meaning I had to have the system turned off until it was fixed, plus multiple other efficiency & aesthetic issues that are still yet to be fully resolved after ~ 4 months. It was also installed without any warranty paperwork for the Trina panels, & the inverter was meant to be installed with WiFi but came with a difficult to understand digital display instead. Emails & phone calls requesting the paperwork & WiFi are yet to be responded to after 4 weeks. I would not recommend them.