Australian Solar Solutions Reviews

Based on 1 review

About Australian Solar Solutions, Solar Installers

Australian Solar Solutions

Australian Solar Solutions offers fully installed and grid-connected solar power systems to customers throughout Australia. One point of difference is that the company will claim all government rebates on behalf of its customers, so they only ever pay the price they are quoted.

Products used by the company are of the best possible quality and include components from the likes of SMA and Topray Solar.

Both homes and businesses can take advantage of the solar power systems provided by Australian Solar Solutions, as the company hopes to encourage people to do more to protect the environment.

Australian Solar Solutions Solar Reviews

A prospective purchaser should definately check out the market as I have a mate who bought a system from a Brisbane supplier and is having real problems getting connected to the grid and also is having difficulties getting someone to look at a fault with his transformer. Believe me when I say that I will and have done in recommending my supplier to others and this has definately resulted in sales for him. Show additional information