Australian Sun Power Reviews

About Australian Sun Power, Solar Installers

*** Went into receivership in July 2012 ***

Australian Sun Power was a solar power company operating throughout Victoria and NSW. Its Head Office was in Melbourne, with a branch office in Sydney.

Australian Sun Power Solar Reviews

I bought a 5 kW system from this company last November, and now my mother has bought a 5 kw system also- very happy so far. Hers is slightly more in cost but better panels were fitted.
Excellent customer sevice and were flexible on the price.
Your web site helped a lot with our decision to go solar. The quotes and information from the companies that your site got to contact us were a help too. I was impressed with all of them from a knowledge, customer service point of view and at the end of the day we only chose who we did based on comparable products at a lower price.

Thanks for your help.
Have not had a bill yet to prove how good the system.
This company contacted me so I presume they got my details through Solar Quotes.
Very good value for money and it was installed within 2 days of my deposit being paid!
Appears to be working fine.
Finn,
Just wanted to compliment you on your service as it really did help guide me through the maze of information out there. And thanks for the follow up.