Auzion Solar Reviews

About Auzion Solar, Solar Installers

Auzion Solar is a Solar Power Installation company based in Sippy Downs and serves QLD. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Auzion Solar Solar Reviews

We had a solar system quote which was acceptable especially when we were expecting the 44 cent rebate, we also secured a contract for Auzion to base their installation team out of our complex. After coming to a contracted agreement, both the sales and installation team were accommodated and based at our location. Installations around our area were going strong, we provided a service with deliveries to customers addresses and receivables for packs of solar panels from Brisbane supplier.
After paying in full the required amount, our installation was being delayed due to everybody else'S installations. Appropriate Forms were submitted to the energy company as required by Auzion, the energy company had visited the residence for inspections on 2 occasions without contact with us but spoke to Auzion on both occasions. Mr Leckenby then decided that he had "paid enough money" and would not pay the last 2 invoices for contracted agreement, and removed all panels back to Brisbane. The main Auzion electrical installer who assured me that the invoices would be paid stayed in the accommodation while he finalised the final installations in the area. He then left with no payment.
To add salt to the wound, I contacted the energy supplier to see where my credit for the 44 cent was as i have not seen any come through. There was a reduction in the power bill but no credit. The energy supplier then contacted me to say that the incorrect forms were not lodged on time, I was only approved for a 5KW system when I was quoted and paid for a 6 KW system. I could now sign the new agreement with the electrical supplier which means I will only get the 8 cents and not the 44 cents rebate.
After continual calls to Auzion, Office of Fair Trading, Electrical Commission, the electrical installer who now lives and operates in Victoria, the energy supplier and our local member, nothing can be done - apparently
Legal action is now the only option but the business has gone into liquidation.
> promised 3-6weeks for installation - took 6months due to product availability (no offer to refund deposit)
> extremely poor communication and coordination especially since sales staff and installers are subcontractors
> the auzimax is unreliable
> the 5kw system never produces more than 3.5kw no matter what the conditions - awaiting response from Auzion
> difficult to contact them, received answering machine during business hours despite repeated attempts (1/12/14)
> no follow up other than to chase payment
Poor response to replacement of AV Array circut breakers identified as faulty as early as 2011 but still in use. Both my switches have now failed but had to replace at my expense as the company would not cover in any way and didn't seem to worry that my system wasn't working. The rest of the system ie panels Latronics inverter seem to be top quality. Show additional information
Yes; A few days after installatrion inverter failed. They took my new one and replaced it with a rebuilt peice of what turned out to be unreliable. That broke down and they later in time and they replaced that with what has turned out to be incorrect type of inverter. They did repair with faulty incorrect inverter and did not have the decency to even let you know they had been. This present one has proven to be incorrect and dangerous. You cannot call them in person. you have to email your complaint.
I left message and what the serious problem I have and no return phonecall.
When I get this lousy inverter replaced under warranty I am going to call consumer affairs. DO NOT USE AUZION. Customer care does not exist.