Central Coast Gas and Solar Reviews

About Central Coast Gas and Solar, Solar Installers

Central Coast Gas and Solar is a solar energy company based in West Gosford, NSW. The company says that it only stocks and uses quality brands that they know and trust. They say that along with excellent warranties they offer customers extra insurance to cover the life of the warranties should the manufacturer go bust for any reason.

Customer reviews for Central Coast Gas and Solar are available, and include the following:

" This company installed solar power to my neighbour; their salesperson was well informed; they have their own electricians, and everything is included for the one price. Solar will be installed this January. Other companies would not visit, and one company gave me a three page small typing terms and conditions, which I thought was over the top. The company I decided on did a good job with my neighbour and they are very happy, hence I selected them."

Two customers reviewed Central Coast Gas and Solar and rated the company fairly highly for value for money; and highly for system quality and customer service. No rating was made for installation.

Central Coast Gas and Solar Solar Reviews

What we could afford to do a reasonable job Show additional information
This company installed solar power to my neighbour, their salesperson was well informed, they have their own electricians, everything is included for the one price. Solar will be installed this January. Other companies would not visit and one company gave me a 3 page small typing terms and conditiions, which I thought was over the top. The company I decided on did a good job with my neighbour and they are very happy, hence I selected them. Show additional information
Recs changed so my orgiral quote went up. Show additional information