CRE Electrical and Data Reviews

Based on 1 rating Aus Ranking

About CRE Electrical and Data, Solar Installers

CRE Electrical and Data
CRE Electrical and Data is a Solar Power Installation company based in Canberra and serves ACT. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

CRE Electrical and Data Solar Reviews

I found the entire process really simple and straight forward. Chris was straightforward and easy to deal with. When I told him I already had a feed in meter, the process dropped immediately - he did not try to pad the price at all.
I had a smaller system installed seven years ago (by a company now out of business), and that was a lot of effort and paper work. With Chris it was four emails and two phone calls. Less than 6 weeks from the first enquiry to installed system.
There was no deposit, so I did not need to worry about problems with the supplier (a friend did lose a deposit with another supplier who went bankrupt).