Darren Jackson Electrical Data and Solar Reviews

About Darren Jackson Electrical Data and Solar, Solar Installers

Darren Jackson Electrical Data and Solar

I'm based in Bourke and started my business in 2003. I currently have 7 fulltime staff and provide all types of electrical installations such as domestic, commercial, rural and Industrial. The distances we travel is very vast and we travel an approximate 300 km radius to the surrounding towns and rural areas.

I'm also a Grade A Level 2 service provider which allows us to install all of our own metering as well as overhead and underground service work. With the volt rise calculations we have to meet in the Essential Energy network area, some rural properties need their overhead services upgraded to meet these volt rise calculations. Being Level 2 as well as a CEC accredited for PV grid connect design and install, it allows us to offer an all � inclusive service to our customers. Nothing needs to be outsourced.

Darren Jackson Electrical Data and Solar Solar Reviews