Eco Savers Reviews

About Eco Savers, Solar Installers

Eco Savers is a Solar Power Installation company based in Cremorne and serves VIC. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Eco Savers Solar Reviews

Had a Eco savers sales man come to my door, I asked him how much it would cost for a 20 panel 5 kw system to be installed. He said he didn't know, but he could book a consultant to come and tell me what I need and that he could give me a price.
I said I have done my home work and that I know what I want. I told him that I have got quotes from a few other providers and wanted to compare. He gave me a card with the phone number on it and told me that they would be able to give me the prices
So I called them and they said they don't know the prices and that only the consultants know the prices. I found this very odd that the head office couldn't give me a price. I visited there web site and found that it was very limited information on there. I searched the reviews and was amused by the review on their web site.
Very shady Eco savers, I've learnt that if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck it usually is a duck. Lmao at your sales techniques and poor customer service.
System installed 3 months ago and still not connected. They do not answer e mails or return phone calls I would not recommend them. Show additional information