Elcoda Pty Ltd Reviews

About Elcoda Pty Ltd, Solar Installers

Elcoda Pty Ltd is a Solar Power Installation company based in Brisbane and serves QLD. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Elcoda Pty Ltd Solar Reviews

My personal experience with dealing with this company was fantastic. Jonathan and Eugene were professional, fast, courteous and informative on the product. I would highly recommend Elcoda for any solar or electrical needs.
These guys did a good job. No fuss, No stress, Easy to deal with. Installed in one day. Competitive pricing with Trina panels and SMA inverter. Show additional information
I had an "awesome" experience with Elcoda. The sales rep whom I dealt with "Ash" answered all my many and varied questions.

All the employees from the owner to the sparkie and installers were polite, friendly and did a wonderful job.

We agreed on an install date (to fit in with my own schedule) and they contacted me the day before to check and confirm it was a go. Lucky for me no rain that day and everything was installed on the agreed day.

The installation team worked like a well oiled machine and the final product is so neat and straight it is impressive.

I highly recommend using Elcoda for Solar installation.
The team at Elcoda are fantastic to deal with. Professional and friendly with all dealings and communications.
They helped me by answering many questions before I decided on brand of panels, which incidentally were not a brand they were currently using, however they sourced them at an extremely good price.
The installation was completed on Wednesday and their team are very clean, tidy and polite.
If you are looking for a quality installer around the Brisbane and Gold Coast areas then I suggest you contact Elcoda. I am sure you will be extremely satisfied with their products and service. I know I am!

Elcoda were terrific. After initial quotes for Trina and REC, I decided I wanted QCell,s and Elcoda sourced them at the best price, even though at the time, they weren't part of their standard product listing.

They contacted me the day before install to confirm they were ready and confirm start times.

The install team were a great group of guys who went about their job very efficiently and worked very well together. The quality of install is awesome / very tidy and clean. I am recommending these guys to anyone who will listen!!! Thanks to Johnathan, Geoff, Josh and Eugene.
Elcoda made choosing the right system easy. They even gave us extra tips on how we could save further on our electricity bill. The team that came to install the system were on time, polite and cleaned up after themselves! Very professional and I am recommending them to all my family and friends. Show additional information