Energy Scene Reviews

About Energy Scene, Solar Installers

Energy Scene
Energy Scene is a Solar Power Installation company based in Blackwood and serves SA. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Energy Scene Solar Reviews

I have bought a system with Inverters guaranteed for 25 years, and Solar Panels the same (for a % of rated performance) - I will be 94 then and not interested any longer.

I believe I have bought a premium system with 26 x 260 W Canadian panels and 26 x Enecsys micro inverters, that I will be able to monitor individually and as a group.

Based on your advice I will have them flat on my 5 deg slope roof, in a very windy coastal area.
I will have 240V in my output cabling, rather than potentially high DC voltages.

I have met Steve Grant from Energy Scene and I am expecting a high standard of installation, soon.
After shopping around for months I was very happy with Energy Scene. They were happy to come back as many times as we needed to explain things and there was no pressure ... They are a local company and very very helpful ... Would highly recommend . Show additional information