Green Solar Solutions Reviews

About Green Solar Solutions, Solar Installers

Green Solar Solutions is responsible for providing energy efficient products to homeowners, businesses and community groups - including solar PV. It strives to offer customers a complete consultancy, while helping to reduce their energy consumption.

The company claims that one of its key areas of expertise is household sustainability. All members of core staff at Green Solar Solutions are trained Home Sustainability Assessors and have full accreditation from the Association of Building Sustainability Assessors.

Various showrooms can be found across New South Wales, where customers can visit and be provided with a free, no obligation consultation.

Green Solar Solutions Solar Reviews

The guys at Green Solar solutions went out of their way to ensure my system got the most energy for my particular use profile over a broader range of the day. They visited the house a number of times to make sure they go it right. They also took the time to explain it all to my wife who was grateful for the explanations.

Captain Green was too pushy on the sales side and left me wondering about their service.
The service for quotes was prompt and knowledgeable. Show additional information
Friend did all the numbers, he was happy & went ahead - not connected yet so will have to see how it works out.. Show additional information
I still haven't been billed, keep ringing but no invoice yet, I can't complain really, I guess. lol

I am not in the house myself yet but my tenant seems happy.
The installation was always going to cost in the same ball park wherever we went. It came down to being comfortable with the people involved and the quality of the recommended equipment. Show additional information
I'm pretty happy though I havent seen the savings yet. All the initial service/quoting etc was fine. First issue was after I had paid a deposit they came back and said they had overestimated the rebates they would get. This increased my cost by around $1000.
Installation has been fine. I'm now waiting to get connected to the grid as they say there is a shortage of the boxes? that connect us up. Not sure how long I will have to wait?
I'm looking at doing another property in the country but waiting to see that all goes well with this one before I commit.