Holiday Coast Solar Reviews

About Holiday Coast Solar, Solar Installers

Holiday Coast Solar

Holiday Coast Solar serves the mid-north coast area of New South Wales, spanning from Bulahdelah to Telegraph Point. This includes regions such as Pacific Palms, Tuncurry, Old Bar, Taree, Wingham, Kendall, Wauchope, Port Macquarie and Rollands Plains.

The company is made up of a team of fully licensed and trained solar panel installers and has been in the energy efficiency business since 2002.

Customers receive a consultation with an accredited designer to determine which solar power system best suits their needs and budget. Both standalone and grid-connected solar panels are supplied by Holiday Coast Solar.

Holiday Coast Solar Solar Reviews

Holiday Coast Solar was one of my quotes through your website but was not listed. I had 2 quotes similar in quality and price and I chose Holiday Coast Solar S because their installer and backup is local and available to me and in a small country town, that was important to me. Show additional information
I have done business with the supplier before and I also know the contractor and this was a big help.

They gave me the time frame for doing the job. They were inside that time frame and every one was happy.

The price was right and the service was good no hidden charges.

It was good to find a local business and to know the people involved in the installation.
This company had very fast service as far as giving quotes and supplying system Show additional information