Metro Industrial Services Reviews

Based on 1 rating Aus Ranking

About Metro Industrial Services, Solar Installers

Metro Industrial Services
Metro Industrial Services is a Solar Power Installation company based in Lynbrook and serves VIC. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Metro Industrial Services Solar Reviews

I am very appreciative of your service. It gave me a certain confidence in dealing with your recommended installers.

Your question '..Which Supplier..' only gives one supplier that you recommended.
Rather like 'What would like to do or go fishing?'

So I had to answer with 'another' but you recommended Metro Industrial Services if my memory serves me correctly. All the installers you recommended presented well. The quality of the supporting literature to their quotations varied from adequate to diminutive.

I do no wish to have my review published at this stage as I am not satisfied that the LED display on the inverter is working correctly and will be taking this up with the installer (once again).