• With 1000s of Customer Reviews

Mr Solar Australia Reviews

About Mr Solar Australia, Solar Installers

Mr Solar Australia is a Solar Power Installation company based in Belconnen and serves ACT. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Mr Solar Australia Solar Reviews

We bought 2 systems together as neighbours. We received the best quote in the market so we went ahead with MR SOLAR. The installation went smoothly despite having 2 systems installed next to each other. The only issue we came across was our electricity supplier took a few weeks to change the meter. The MR SOLAR staff were very helpful and kept us informed throughout the entire process. Show additional information
I could not recommend Rajan from Mr solar any more highly!

After a really dismal result from another company (S.P.N) where they took my deposit and promised an install within a specified time frame and nothing was done for over 3 months as well as the company dodging, not returning and refusing to put any further correspondence in emails (I had to get fair trading involved to get my money back), I was left with a sense of hesitation to even get solar.

I decided to call Rajan from an email quote he provided and arranged a sit down to discuss the system I wanted as well as my specific house hold needs. I’ll say that I am glad I made that call! Rajan was very friendly and obliging to the timing of the meeting as I work 2 jobs and have limited time free during the day/ afternoons. As I did my own extensive research into the type of equipment I wanted, solar orientation as well as how many panels I wanted over two surfaces (split array) it was quite a fluid transaction, but in saying this I also had a lot of questions and still a lot to learn. Rajan and his colleague were very patient and addressed all my questions and were very respectful in correcting any errors in my own research, the pricing he provided during the sit down was extremely competitive and after some casual conversation we discovered he has provided solar to two of my work colleagues; which he did not hide and asked myself to consult with them about their experiences and outcomes. My colleagues could not have been happier with the end result they received from using Mr Solar and I decided to proceed with the install.

Mr Solar was very flexible with the installation time frame and bent over backwards to suit me as to when I could take time of work, did not feel pressured or ‘locked’ in at any point. The installation team were very polite, professional and knowledgeable also, as I had some panels on the roof face facing the front I was very worried how the panels would look. However I took the installers advice (technical expertise and aesthetics) and the end result was great! Panels were installed very neatly and the inverter was mounted with no visible signs of wiring or conduits next to the meter box; they even swept/ cleaned the path to remove any concrete dust from the drilling! Currently just waiting for the meter to be programmed and ironing out some gremlins in the Fronius smart meter, otherwise the system is working great.

Anybody interested in solar I would advise giving Mr Solar a call and arranging a sit down, if you have a better price for a system do discuss this with Rajan or his colleague and who knows he might be able to do a better deal.

The whole process from start to finish took about 6 weeks.
System: 18x Trina Honey MPlus panels and 5.0 Fronius Inverter plus the smart meter.