• With 1000s of Customer Reviews

Newcastle Solar Reviews

About Newcastle Solar, Solar Installers

Solar Newcastle are - yes you guessed it - a solar company based in Newcastle!

Here is what their website tells us:

"Solar Newcastle is a local company which prides itself on high quality installation of solar grid connected systems. The company says that it has a highly experience team of electricians and Clear Energy Council accredited installers. It says that its motto is “Do it once, do it right, with no short cuts.”

Solar Newcastle says that its contracts don’t contain any hidden costs or prepayment requirements. They offer a quality range of products including Thin Film panels.

The company can provide a large number of customer testimonials including the following:

“ I am writing to tell you what a pleasure it has been to deal with your company. From the first phone call, everyone I have spoken to and dealt with has been helpful, professional and pleasant. Also, the team of sub contractors that did the job would have to be the best team of workers you would find anywhere; and again they were all excellent to deal with.”

“ We are very happy! Have been looking forward to it and 10/10; very impressed. Installers really on their game. Easy transfer.”

Here's how Novocastrian SolarQuotes users rate them:

Newcastle Solar Solar Reviews

Nothing was a problem to the company during the hole installation, office staff, sales person, the installers. great to deal with. in fact i never received an invoice until about two weeks after the completion of the job. so more then happy with their service. Show additional information
We obtained quotes from a number of installers and Newcastle Solar was the sole supplier which offered and provided a proper sun shadow assessment using a specialised camera to assist us in determining the potential worth of installing any solar system. We do have a degree of roof shading but it seems not to be severe. NS's quoted price was also the best for us. One other company not on your list of three potential installers grabbed a deposit which they have since failed to return, despite our cancelling their "Quotation/Contract" the following morning. Buyer beware.
Thank you for your help.
No bull, did not waste my time at all. System works fine.
If looking for solar system should try this mob before taking other.
All Solar Contractors were most helpful with detail and info on solar power and also ways to make my house more cost efficient with power usage.

I ultimately went with Newcastle Solar because they fitted my son's array and he was happy with their service and installation.

They also came up with the best and most economical package for the 6.5KW array that I wanted.
The delay in waiting for our meter to be installed..4 to 6 weeks is pretty bad especially when all is connected and also the energy supplier decided to install a smart meter, after our solar was approved? Some of the people that quoted never saw my property...google is out of date so they could not have quoted just by looking at that. Show additional information
ALL IS GOOD SO FAR FINGERS CROSSED Show additional information
Forward Electrics were not very professional and gave very little information on products, warranties etc and didn't asnswer a lot of questions I sent them by email even though they were cheaper.

Smart Power technologies seemed good however the final price varied on the day of installation depending on RECS that day wehere as newcastle solar gave a value based on a set RECS value and if it went lower on the day of installation you saved if it went higher then it would not cost you any more.
Everything went ahead without a hitch. The people from Solar Newcastle - I would reccomend them to anyone. Show additional information
Wanted to go with ecokinetics but they took a long time to come out so got someone who could get it done sooner. System was installed 1 week ago but metering isn't done yet.
The major problem with a lot of installers is getting them to come out and quote and the long period before it can be installed.