Nicholls Group Services Reviews

About Nicholls Group Services, Solar Installers

Nicholls Group Services
Nicholls Group Services is a Solar Power Installation company based in Arndell Park and serves NSW. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Nicholls Group Services Solar Reviews

I have already written a review after the installation but I would like to add my recent unhappy experience re waranty service.
My Samil inverter went off a few times over Xmas holidays with "consistent fault" displayed.
Nicholls Group weren,t available till later in the new year so I contacted Samil directly. They were very efficient and explained to me how to reset it BUT told me that if it continues to cut out it had to be replaced (all their units are under waranty now)
The fault returned and then I contacted Nicholls Group. They were prepared to come straight away but told me that if they could not find anything wrong they would have to charge me $160!
No explanation I gave them would change their tune.
The inverter when it is this faulty will reset itself then stop again. As Samil told me when it does this it needs to be replaced.
I'm very angry about it.
Samil sent me a form to complete, I found my own electrician who replaced it with the replacement unit Samil sent me a few days later.
But no thanks to NG.
I reported the incident to Samil, they said they would have a word with NG but I have not heard fom NG