Nido Electrical Reviews

Based on 1 rating Aus Ranking

About Nido Electrical, Solar Installers

Nido Electrical
Nido Electrical is a Solar Power Installation company based in Chittering and serves WA. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Nido Electrical Solar Reviews

I got 3 quotes from this site, all quoting similar prices for the same products.. only met one of the sales guys has he only lived round the corner from me..
I would have gone with any of them but before I had chance to decide I met someone else.
Information I got from this site was very helpful in deciding which inverter and panels I wanted...
Then I met a friends friend who actually installs solar, he offered a better package: fronius inverter and jinko panels. He would of been more expensive than the others but he did it at cost, mates rates...
The piece of mind knowing/seeing that he had this system in his own house, and he wasn't a salesman, he agreed with all I learnt from this website so easy decision in the end