Pelican Electrical Services

Pelican Electrical Services Reviews

Pelican Electrical Services is a Solar Power Installation company based in Halls Head and serves WA. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Pelican Electrical Services Reviews (4)

Peter was brilliant with answering my questions but not pushy at all. I ordered the system on the Friday, he was around in the Tuesday putting up brackets and wiring and returned on the Saturday to install the complete system.
Peter from Pelican Electrical responded honestly to all my questions and gave me the information without trying to "sell" me. He is the "salesperson and the installer" and recommened my system as the one that he put on his roof after having done all the research himself. He didn't phone me and pester me but came across as an honest and upfront guy. I went with my gut feeling and am glad I did. By his own admission, he doesn't employ sales techniques, but their was an abundance of honesty.

I have asked him to "please" use me as testimonial point as I can't sing his praises highly enough.

I thank you for pointing me in his direction from the start.