Renew My Energy Reviews

About Renew My Energy, Solar Installers

Renew My Energy is a Solar Power Installation company based in HQ in Sydney -Serve QLD and and serves NSW. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Renew My Energy Solar Reviews

"Renew My Energy" guaranteed that they would have the 1.5kw system with 2kw inverter installed before the June 30 2011 cutoff date. (no other suppliers were able to give me this as I ordered in April 2011).

Four weeks after putting down deposit the panels were installed and ready for Actew to connect to the grid. The install was very professional and I could not be happier and would recommend RME to anyone looking for a simple, professional and value for money solar install.
Genuine service from the Director of the company
Excellent and clean installers. Good follow up on both pre and post installation.
I found most Panels and Inverters are manufactured by companies you have never heard of, so this made selection difficult. Given just about everything is now manufactured in China (usually to a good quality) I didn't find the companies who relied on made in Germany and made in Japan etc not helpful if its a company you don't know. Most Manufacturers warranties were the same. Some Installation companies advertised longer warranties but only on the the most expensive systems.

It was important to me that the company also arranged connection to the Grid and installed the Meter. This part though is dependent on the Energy Company and is often quoted separately (or not quoted on at all) which makes the process a little stressful. The Panels & Inverter were installed a week ago as advised by RME when I ordered the system. They are awaiting release by Integral of the Meter that needs to be installed by the RME electrician.
Good system good price. Poor follow-up. I would not recommend Installers, as the instillation was on a pergola, they complained about & didn't want to install it as agreed. communication between sales & installers was poor. The installers trampled the gardens & some of the cable instillation was rough.

Note: Ensure every thing that is agreed to is in righting. Mine was.

Everything they agreed to was honoured with no fuss from the seller.