SJW Electrical and Solar Reviews

Based on 1 rating Aus Ranking

About SJW Electrical and Solar, Solar Installers

SJW Electrical and Solar
SJW Electrical and Solar is a Solar Power Installation company based in and serves SA. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

SJW Electrical and Solar Solar Reviews

One of the Solar quotes suppliers treated me like an ignoramus, he knew everything and wouldn't listen, another just quoted me a 5kw system and didn't try to talk to me to find out what I wanted.

The supplier I went with was recommended, he was using most if not all of the higher end components proposed by most of your suppliers. What was different he came to my house discussed what I wanted and gave me a range of alternatives which set my mind at ease, my new system is 12.7kw being installed on Monday and Tuesday next week.

Your Web site, question sheet and information was very valuable in my decision making, unfortunately the suppliers seemed more interested in telling me how much they knew rather than wanting to know what I was trying to achieve, I thank you very much and wish you every success in the future.
Garry