Solar Light Australia Reviews

Based on 2 reviews Aus Ranking

About Solar Light Australia, Solar Installers

Solar Light Australia
Solar Light Australia is a Solar Power Installation company based in Melbourne and serves VIC. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Solar Light Australia Solar Reviews

Installation very professional. Started on time. Knew what they were doing good crew, working brilliantly saving money first electricity bill yep! Can not be happier !!!!
great team effort would recommend Solarlink Aus to our friends great work to all involved

Tim Ryan FTG Melb
Once you decide and pay and install a $17,000 solar system I think its ABSOLUTELY UNACCEPTABLE THAT RED ENERGY and JEMENA quote 4 to 6 weeks to (reconfigure a smart meter?)I'm sorry did we just use the word SMART????? I believe it is a software upgrade, what is the point of having a smart meter if it takes that long to get an over qualified monkey to press the install key???? Note, I realise they must do other things, but come on!
By the way - if I didn't already have my smart meter, guess what, they quote 4 to 6 weeks to get one installed and would charge an additional $480.
ABSOLUTE POWER - CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY........................HAVE A NICE DAY ;=) !