Solarkraft Reviews

About Solarkraft , Solar Installers

Solarkraft is a Solar Power Installation company based in Balwyn North and serves VIC. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Solarkraft Solar Reviews

Very good service from start to finish. Happy with product .
People that did job were very punctual , clean and respectful to our home
Installed panels wrong place on roof, been a slow job to get them moved, hopefully that will happen next week Show additional information
As anyone who is looking for a Solar System will tell you, there are so many choices from Company, Panels, Inverters, Deals available out there, it gets very confusing.
I went with Solar Kraft because I felt they had the best information, price and quality. Their installation was supposed to be in the one day and their after installation service sounded very good.
Unfortunately it ended up taking 2 days and would have been 3, if my partner had not helped out the installation guy on the second day. He got here late and was working on his own as his off-sider had called in sick that day.
I was not properly taken through how the Inverter worked because it was hooked up prior to the panels being installed completely and talking to someone over the phone is not ideal, in fact, it's rather confusing. There were some roof tiles broken but the company eventually got a contracted roof tiler out to replace them.
When it came to final payment, the office couldn't locate their records of my initial deposit (thankfully I had my bank records), which was annoying.
The Salesman was very knowledgeable and the Installers, although very nice, were young men out here from England on working visas... not the experienced, 'best in the country' installers I was told I was paying for. Also the lack of communication left a lot to be desired - the overall experience did leave a rather sour taste.
I just hope now that the Panels and Inverter are as good as I was told and that in time the system proves to be as good as I was informed it would be.
I guess I'll see the first results come with the next Electricity Bill.